5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
They came today...Hammertone per Mr. Aiken's recommendation.
313oy38.jpg

i77l39.jpg

34f06zl.jpg

Something of concern though [MENTION=9985]BMR Tech[/MENTION]...Kelly, when I pulled them out it sounded like sand going back and forth inside and you can see in the third pic I circled and arrowed the culprit...it looks like rust but I did not have my readers on to look close...what is it?
Holding them they are nice and sturdy and not overly heavy at all. Construction looks really good, packing was good, box looked good upon arrival. I'll put them on this weekend or before time permitting.:thumbsup::headbang:
Sponsored

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Just some surface rust.

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Thanks for sharing!

As for the dirt, rust, or whatever that is - I have no clue. I will talk to the guys in the assembly dept and see what in the world that could possible be. You have peaked my interest sir!

Lexman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium
Thanks for sharing!

As for the dirt, rust, or whatever that is - I have no clue. I will talk to the guys in the assembly dept and see what in the world that could possible be. You have peaked my interest sir!
Kelly are these in stock?

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
I'm assuming these ship from FL?

:rant: all the good :censored: comes from FL...takes soooooo long for me to get my goodies, unless I pay for 2nd day or express shipping.. /:rant:

BTW, I went with RED for these, wanted Hammertone but Springs only come in RED so what the heck, let's deck the underside in RED.

Sponsored

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
Kelly are these in stock?
Kinda. We are building and shipping as fast as possible.

We are about to be out of materials and are awaiting more...so I would say orders past this week will take a week or two to ship.

OP
OP
5.0_SD

5.0_SD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
I was going to go red also but Kelly talked me out of it. Well, ya I may get it quick, but I have to pay tax on it...anyone outside of Florida does not. So I had to order a bunch stuff from Terry [MENTION=10926]beefcake[/MENTION] so I wouldn't get taxed. Now, those will probably drop ship from BMR themselves, but I can't say for sure.

Kelly, I'm very much looking forward to what you find out about the mystery substance.

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
I was going to go red also but Kelly talked me out of it. Well, ya I may get it quick, but I have to pay tax on it...anyone outside of Florida does not. So I had to order a bunch stuff from Terry [MENTION=10926]beefcake[/MENTION] so I wouldn't get taxed. Now, those will probably drop ship from BMR themselves, but I can't say for sure.

Kelly, I'm very much looking forward to what you find out about the mystery substance.
The BMR crew was working late to get your goods out and that's just hot cocoa powder that's all... :thumbsup:

Lexman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium
Kinda. We are building and shipping as fast as possible.

We are about to be out of materials and are awaiting more...so I would say orders past this week will take a week or two to ship.
So if I order today, it might not ship for a while then I guess.

Sponsored
OP
OP
5.0_SD

5.0_SD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=9985]BMR Tech[/MENTION] Kelly, any word about the mystery dust?

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=29061]5.0_SD[/MENTION] we believe it is likely from the transportation cart. Once the parts are coated they are removed and stacked on a large cart and transported to the assembly dept. The upper rack on the cart typically has raw materials and often times older non coated product. We did not find any other explanation.

Did you get them on yet?

OP
OP
5.0_SD

5.0_SD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Going on this weekend brother! :cheers:

And I have a whole bunch of parts in the garage and more on the way so they will be used for their intended purpose soon.

Saywhen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350,2015 f350 lariat,05 Acura rsx,19 gt 10r80 on order
I would guess grinding dust from production. . It's hard to get all that stuff out of tubing and pipe. Just my .02 cents

OP
OP
5.0_SD

5.0_SD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
I'm not worried, just curious as to what it was. I'll put them on tomorrow provided I finish my ridiculous detailing of the car (washed and clayed Friday, wash again today along with polish, bonding agent, and sealant, tomorrow Collinite 845 and Natty's Red, dress the tires...probably won't get to my interior unfortunately.
Sponsored

Last edited: