CJ Pony

AussieGreg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Ford Falcon FGMkII XR6 Turbo, 2016 Ford Mustang GT
Receive a box of goodies from CJ Pony this morning. Only placed the order at 3pm on Monday our time. So very quick service. Only think they do not stock is the Scott Drake Billet Master Cylinder Cap for some reason. Asked CJ Pony why in an email and all they told me was no they don't stock it with no reason. Wish I had known about the discount coupon on this Forum for Members with CJ Pony. Only found that out last night. Still finding my way around the Forum.

Have ordered one through Mustang Plus in California. Shame you cannot purchase directly from Scott Drake.

Now to start my OEM look for the Engine Bay on the weekend. Next item I will need to consider is a Ford Racing Strut Brace.
20160422_153115_resized.jpg
Sponsored

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
Any chance you can let me know how much the shipping was? Can pm me if you like.

I was looking at the Ford Racing strut brace and hood struts a day or so ago and shipping was like US$400.

Levittown is cheaper for shipping and some of the parts are well priced as well.

OP
OP
AussieGreg

AussieGreg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Ford Falcon FGMkII XR6 Turbo, 2016 Ford Mustang GT
Any chance you can let me know how much the shipping was? Can pm me if you like.

I was looking at the Ford Racing strut brace and hood struts a day or so ago and shipping was like US$400.

Levittown is cheaper for shipping and some of the parts are well priced as well.
I ordered a 3 set of Scott Drake Billet Cap Covers which were $133.99 US plus a Scott Drake Billet Dipstick Handle which was $39.95 US. The Ford Racing Catch Can was $159.00 US and the Ford Racing Hood Strut Kit was $82.00 US. Shipping for these items $78.80 US. This worked out to about $670.00 Aus. As I said just wished I had known about the discount they offer for members of the forum. Next time when I order my Strut Brace.

davidhes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Ruby Red

Just for future you can add your parts to cart at CJPP, proceed to checkout with your shipping address etc and it will give you the price for shipping based on the items in your cart.

And yes always make sure you use a mustang6g CJPP coupon code. Just go to their section of he forum and request a code.

Sponsored

64-DNA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Australian Fastback GT Deep Impact Blue
And yes always make sure you use a mustang6g CJPP coupon code. Just go to their section of he forum and request a code.
What % discount do they usually offer?

davidhes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Ruby Red

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang GT V8 convertible
Just for future you can add your parts to cart at CJPP, proceed to checkout with your shipping address etc and it will give you the price for shipping based on the items in your cart.

How do you find their section of the forum please? I have searched but can only find a few discussions.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase

FPV GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 TY GT

Sponsored

stasik-a4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
I have just made the 1st purchase..... and many more to come.... 1 unhappy mrs... :) i think i have done well...

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang GT V8 convertible
Thanks guys, order done. I never thought to look at the vendor thread because I thought it would only apply to USA residents. Will have more of a scroll through there now.
Sponsored