Not open for further replies.

50BMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2020GT A10 PP1, SPF AC Cobra, Fusion Sport, Ram 4X
Maybe you guys are the ones who AREN'T critically thinking...
Dtmlloyd never said he does or would do those things which he essentially admits were stupid in the first place. But he does have the right to do them.
Honestly, you are totally missing his point.
No more free thought available here?
If masks really worked that well, then why wouldn't they just "mask up" all the criminals which they set free from jail so they wouldn't get Covid? Boy THAT was smart!

RE: the vaccine, unless you are in the "danger age" (over 65) or you have preexisting medical conditions which makes getting the virus more deadly for you, why the hell would you take ANYTHING as "experimental" as these mRNA vaccines?

Look at the Florida stats below. Are you scared enough of Covid to take an "experimental vaccine" to fight this over-hyped scare?
The current vaccines are NOT "FDA Approved" under the normal/traditional parameters. It is ONLY approved for "emergency use".
Is this REALLY that much of an emergency when you look at the real figures and learn that a majority of the "positive" PCR type Covid tests are actually very likely false???

CDC Reports 1,637 Deaths Following COVID-19 Vaccinations
https://www.theepochtimes.com/adver...e&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-03-07

This doctor not only agrees with the above report, she says that figure might be only 1% to 10% of the REAL numbers of deaths based upon how they get reported:

Tommy Hearns says Marvin Hagler was killed by the Covid vaccine:
https://www.worldboxingnews.net/2021/03/14/marvin-hagler-hearns-vaccine/

Is Covid really spiking? Has it ever? Could a majority of the "positive" tests actually be completely wrong?

Rand Pail gets it!

Look at the REAL data behind the Covid "pandemic". Florida publishes their data, updated every day with the previous day's stats, in an easy to read format. Page 3 has a very simple graph which tells it all.
http://ww11.doh.state.fl.us/comm/_p...rmation/state-report/state_reports_latest.pdf

Covid2 FL 3.17.21.jpg

If you haven't seen this lady speak, you need to (this was removed from YouTube last year for obvious, albeit scientifically illogical reasons):
https://plandemicvideo.com/

The whole movie which the above scientist was interviewed for should also be watched:
https://plandemicvideo.com/plandemic-part-2-indoctrination-2/
Sponsored

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Wearing a mask is a trivial thing. It has to do with you being human being that cares about other people. I wear my mask to protect others like you.
I think that everybody should have the free choice to wear a mask or not. I'm anti-vaxx however, I am ok wearing a mask. Nevertheless, in Germany the mask is compulsory .

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Maybe you guys are the ones who AREN'T critically thinking...
Dtmlloyd never said he does or would do those things which he essentially admits were stupid in the first place. But he does have the right to do them.
Honestly, you are totally missing his point.
No more free thought available here?
If masks really worked that well, then why wouldn't they just "mask up" all the criminals which they set free from jail so they wouldn't get Covid? Boy THAT was smart!

RE: the vaccine, unless you are in the "danger age" (over 65) or you have preexisting medical conditions which makes getting the virus more deadly for you, why the hell would you take ANYTHING as "experimental" as these mRNA vaccines?

Look at the Florida stats below. Are you scared enough of Covid to take an "experimental vaccine" to fight this over-hyped scare?
The current vaccines are NOT "FDA Approved" under the normal/traditional parameters. It is ONLY approved for "emergency use".
Is this REALLY that much of an emergency when you look at the real figures and learn that a majority of the "positive" PCR type Covid tests are actually very likely false???

CDC Reports 1,637 Deaths Following COVID-19 Vaccinations
https://www.theepochtimes.com/adver...e&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-03-07

This doctor not only agrees with the above report, she says that figure might be only 1% to 10% of the REAL numbers of deaths based upon how they get reported:

Tommy Hearns says Marvin Hagler was killed by the Covid vaccine:
https://www.worldboxingnews.net/2021/03/14/marvin-hagler-hearns-vaccine/

Is Covid really spiking? Has it ever? Could a majority of the "positive" tests actually be completely wrong?

Rand Pail gets it!

Look at the REAL data behind the Covid "pandemic". Florida publishes their data, updated every day with the previous day's stats, in an easy to read format. Page 3 has a very simple graph which tells it all.
http://ww11.doh.state.fl.us/comm/_p...rmation/state-report/state_reports_latest.pdf

Covid2 FL 3.17.21.jpg

If you haven't seen this lady speak, you need to (this was removed from YouTube last year for obvious, albeit scientifically illogical reasons):
https://plandemicvideo.com/

The whole movie which the above scientist was interviewed for should also be watched:
https://plandemicvideo.com/plandemic-part-2-indoctrination-2/
Hello; I have not looked at all the information you linked but did watch the Rand Paul and Fauchi one. Thank you for including this. Made me imagine how a verbal conversation might go between myself and CJJon might go. In fact CJJon tried a very similar tactic in one of his replies to me some many posts back. That being switching from a discussion about the current covid19 virus and the current vaccine over to potential mutated variants of covid virus which may at some future point become a new and different issue.

Back to masks and the covid virus, wild type, now infecting people. I agree with Mr. Paul in that if you have survived the infection or have had a vaccine then you do not need to wear a mask.

Sponsored

50BMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
It must suck to live in a world where everything is a conspiracy, and the government (insert whatever other group you want here depending on the situation) is out to get you.

Truly, I mean that. It must be awful.
It must be truly awful to go through life not knowing how to tell people exactly what you mean by not knowing how to operate simple message board features.
While intelligent people like us can estimate who you actually might be replying to, we honestly cannot ascertain that with a high degree of precision, which makes the point of your reply moot.

So, who EXACTLY were you responding to Dr. Phil?

BTW, Life is FULL of conspiracy! Not "everything" as you exaggerated to try and prove your point. But, it's also obvious you've been duped into thinking that word is entirely defined as something which people imply it means.
Ever plan to take a family vacation with your significant other? BOOM! CONSPIRACY!
Ever have a business meeting regarding planning/budgeting of any sort? BOOM! CONSPIRACY!
Talk with your doctor about a medical course of action? BOOM! CONSPIRACY!

MagicMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike Hunt
Vehicle(s)
'16 V6 MT droptop / Race Red
So under your definition of selfish we must all mask up every flu season.
The safe answer is yes. We probably all should mask up every flu season - at the very least.

Who knows when the next superbug, or foreign engineered virus will make the rounds.

I am healthy AF and I'm definitely not in any high risk age group - but I will still do my part to reduce the chances of my fellow Americans catching some nasty bug.

Because I care about my fellow Americans. I'm not selfish like you.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Humans have been around a long time without wearing masks.

So I guess I'll be selfish

50BMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
Hello; I have not looked at all the information you linked but did watch the Rand Paul and Fauchi one. Thank you for including this. Made me imagine how a verbal conversation might go between myself and CJJon might go. In fact CJJon tried a very similar tactic in one of his replies to me some many posts back. That being switching from a discussion about the current covid19 virus and the current vaccine over to potential mutated variants of covid virus which may at some future point become a new and different issue.

Back to masks and the covid virus, wild type, now infecting people. I agree with Mr. Paul in that if you have survived the infection or have had a vaccine then you do not need to wear a mask.
Regarding masks, I personally don't have a problem wearing a good quality one when it is fairly obvious that they might do some good. Crowded buses, aircraft, places where people are subject to confinement with poor air flow; masks make some degree of sense.
However, most of the time they can cause one to experience a false sense of security since they are marginal at best for the purpose at hand, especially when it comes to masks that are made from simple bandannas or single layer cotton fabric. Those are nearly useless...

What really gets me is the "Covidiots" who are scared of their own shadow and who, through their own "virtue", try to shame the people around them who might not feel that a mask is worthy of use at a given time.
How about people who drive their own car, all my themselves, wearing a mask (and gloves!)?
I see people walking down my subdivision street, all by themselves, wearing a flipping mask...
Or a mother, pulling her child in a wagon down that same street, again, nobody within 50+feet of them at any given time, and she and the child are both wearing a mask! What kind of psychological damage are you doing to that child, let alone, Covid is NOT A THREAT to any young children (who are not already handicapped by pertinent medical issues already of course).
Look at the real Florida stats I posted above! The odds of a healthy child below the age of 15 being killed by Covid, even if they are hospitalized for it, are WAY LESS then if they do the daily things kids do like riding a bike or even RUNNING down the street!
Get a grip people... We're gonna make it!

50BMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
The safe answer is yes. We probably all should mask up every flu season - at the very least.

Who knows when the next superbug, or foreign engineered virus will make the rounds.

I am healthy AF and I'm definitely not in any high risk age group - but I will still do my part to reduce the chances of my fellow Americans catching some nasty bug.

Because I care about my fellow Americans. I'm not selfish like you.
Look at Mr. "all of a sudden" virtue... Did you used to wear a mask during any other flu season Magic?
So, while your intentions ARE noble and might actually be semi-effective, YOU are going to mandate that even after Covid has been whipped, via vaccine or herd immunity, that come the next flu season, everyone will be required to wear a mask (at the very least???) outside of their own home "just in case"?
Or, as you said, they will be mandated just because "you care more" through your marginally effective self flagellating but "visible virtue" which it sounds as though you never possessed any such consideration before March 2019 I am betting?
Product of modern public education I would guess???

I'm curious, what other supposedly effective "health tyranny" is included with your "at the very least" assertion? Full length body condoms? You're going to have a hard time running a Mustang clutch with one of those on!
LoL...

Sponsored

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
I feel the same way since my last post which was end of Jan. We should all respect each other's decisions without calling each other names or being negative. We're all grown ass people for God's sake. I wear my mask everywhere and work in my office Mon-Fri. If me not getting the shot makes me a selfish human being then so be it. I'm not really concerned about how you feel about me either. We all have choices to make, none of us are getting out of here alive.

Let's respect each other's choices and lives. Neither you or I can change the world or how people want to live, no need to fight and argue.

peoples1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS
It must be truly awful to go through life not knowing how to tell people exactly what you mean by not knowing how to operate simple message board features.
While intelligent people like us can estimate who you actually might be replying to, we honestly cannot ascertain that with a high degree of precision, which makes the point of your reply moot.

So, who EXACTLY were you responding to Dr. Phil?

BTW, Life is FULL of conspiracy! Not "everything" as you exaggerated to try and prove your point. But, it's also obvious you've been duped into thinking that word is entirely defined as something which people imply it means.
Ever plan to take a family vacation with your significant other? BOOM! CONSPIRACY!
Ever have a business meeting regarding planning/budgeting of any sort? BOOM! CONSPIRACY!
Talk with your doctor about a medical course of action? BOOM! CONSPIRACY!
Wut? Obviously I offended you...

Regarding masks, I personally don't have a problem wearing a good quality one when it is fairly obvious that they might do some good. Crowded buses, aircraft, places where people are subject to confinement with poor air flow; masks make some degree of sense.
However, most of the time they can cause one to experience a false sense of security since they are marginal at best for the purpose at hand, especially when it comes to masks that are made from simple bandannas or single layer cotton fabric. Those are nearly useless...

What really gets me is the "Covidiots" who are scared of their own shadow and who, through their own "virtue", try to shame the people around them who might not feel that a mask is worthy of use at a given time.
How about people who drive their own car, all my themselves, wearing a mask (and gloves!)?
I see people walking down my subdivision street, all by themselves, wearing a flipping mask...
Or a mother, pulling her child in a wagon down that same street, again, nobody within 50+feet of them at any given time, and she and the child are both wearing a mask! What kind of psychological damage are you doing to that child, let alone, Covid is NOT A THREAT to any young children (who are not already handicapped by pertinent medical issues already of course).
Look at the real Florida stats I posted above! The odds of a healthy child below the age of 15 being killed by Covid, even if they are hospitalized for it, are WAY LESS then if they do the daily things kids do like riding a bike or even RUNNING down the street!
Get a grip people... We're gonna make it!
Of course, as with anything there are two extreme sides, and then a spectrum of rational middle ground. For some reason, people seem to have a hard time hitting that sweet middle spot.

Somehow, however, it seems that you (and others) have lumped those rational middle people in this thread with the covidiots. If I say that wearing a mask is beneficial for society, suddenly I am masking up babies on a nature hike with no one else around but their mom and riding alone in my car with a mask on? Do people do that, sure, but honestly they are just as bad as the opposite. Especially if they’re wearing gloves. Masks have a place, they work. Social distancing has a place, it works. Take reasonable precautions, wash your fucking hands.

When you know better, you do better. Sorry it bugs me that when people know better, the continue to stick their head in the sand and not do better. It really isn’t that hard.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Received both Moderna shots - doing just fine and grateful for it.

MagicMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike Hunt
Vehicle(s)
'16 V6 MT droptop / Race Red
Look at Mr. "all of a sudden" virtue... Did you used to wear a mask during any other flu season Magic?
So, while your intentions ARE noble and might actually be semi-effective, YOU are going to mandate that even after Covid has been whipped, via vaccine or herd immunity, that come the next flu season, everyone will be required to wear a mask (at the very least???) outside of their own home "just in case"?
Or, as you said, they will be mandated just because "you care more" through your marginally effective self flagellating but "visible virtue" which it sounds as though you never possessed any such consideration before March 2019 I am betting?
Product of modern public education I would guess???

I'm curious, what other supposedly effective "health tyranny" is included with your "at the very least" assertion? Full length body condoms? You're going to have a hard time running a Mustang clutch with one of those on!
LoL...
You must be a comic, definitely made me laugh a few times there chief. Lot to unpack - but here we go pal.

A mask to help reduce exhaled moisture particles is hardly "Self flagellating" or a major burden because I'm not a softie like you. If you're too soft - they could make extra lightweight material for you I'm sure.

The fact that you believe wearing a mask is "visible virtue" tells us way more about yourself my poor mentally limited and inflexible friend.

"...you never possessed any such consideration before March 2019 I am betting?" This is true! Prior to 2020 I would have NEVER thought of wearing a mask. Prior to 2020 the US had never been ravaged by a pandemic in my lifetime. Prior to 2020 - I had only seen people sick with various harmless cold viruses, and of course, the flu. BUT WE ARE NOW IN 2021. I HAVE LEARNED A GREAT DEAL AFTER 2020 AND SEEING COVID-19 run through our population. See? That's the difference between you and me. Adults like myself can learn and change for the better. Child-like individuals like you don't have this ability. Product of a lack of education maybe? Maybe you were raised wrong? I can only guess.

Though at least you admit that these "intentions ARE noble and might actually be semi-effective" so maybe you aren't as heartless and gutless as your other comments imply.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Humans have been around a long time without wearing masks.

So I guess I'll be selfish
Too true.
Our ancestors also died in their droves from what are now easily preventable causes.
Science. It works.

67522D7D-F458-4B4F-80DE-BFD8FD1E16DC.jpeg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.