Sponsored

Chassis K1535, Black 2019 GT350 any previous owners?

4sdvenom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
Regarding Shelby GT350 Chassis K1535.
I realize this is a long shot, BUT
I was hoping I could possibly find one or more of the previous owners here. The Shelby is located in Indianapolis, IN at a dealership. It is as stated Shadow Black 2019 group 900A with the technology package and I believe Electronics Package (at least according to dealer description).
Mainly though it has a Procharger installed and I am hoping to find the owner that installed it or anyone else who knows anything about this particular Shelby GT350. I'm trying to find out from the dealership if there have been any additional aftermarket items installed but they don't seem to know to much regarding the car. It took 5 emails on my part to 4 different individuals at the dealership just to get the chassis number for the car even though I gave them clear instructions on where to find it. Irregardless I'm trying to find out any solid information I can find on the car or regarding the Procharger install and how it was tuned and any additional modifications it may have.
I'm 2 hours North of it in Fort Wayne, IN so I would like to know as much as I can before taking the drive. If I do go look at it I'm hoping I can schedule an inspection and compression test ahead of time with Fathouse Performance (preferred) or somewhere else if not to costly. I figure if they call it good then it should be good! If I were to buy it I would definitely have Fathouse throw it on a Dyno and have the tune checked.

Thanks, and please reach out to me if you have any info on the car itself or possibly know the previous owner(s).

Thanks again,
Ken
Sponsored

Last edited:

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Regarding Shelby GT350 Chassis K1535.
I realize this is a long shot, BUT
I was hoping I could possibly find one or more of the previous owners here. The Shelby is located in Indianapolis, IN at a dealership. It is as stated Shadow Black 2019 group 900A with the technology package and I believe Electronics Package (at least according to dealer description).
Mainly though it has a Procharger installed and I am hoping to find the owner that installed it or anyone else who knows anything about this particular Shelby GT350. I'm trying to find out from the dealership if there have been any additional aftermarket items installed but they don't seem to know to much regarding the car. It took 5 emails on my part to 4 different individuals at the dealership just to get the chassis number for the car even though I gave them clear instructions on where to find it. Irregardless I'm trying to find out any solid information I can find on the car or regarding the Procharger install and how it was tuned and any additional modifications it may have.
I'm 2 hours North of it in Fort Wayne, IN so I would like to know as much as I can before taking the drive. If I do go look at it I'm hoping I can schedule an inspection and compression test ahead of time with Fathouse Performance (preferred) or somewhere else if not to costly. I figure if they call it good then it should be good! If I were to buy it I would definitely have Fathouse throw it on a Dyno and have the tune checked.

Thanks, and please reach out to me if you have any info on the car itself or possibly know the previous owner(s).

Thanks again,
Ken
Not my car, but I might be able to help. Which dealership is it at?

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Indy Auto Man on S. East street, Indianapolis, IN
Bummer, was hoping it was one of the north side dealerships.

Ray Skillman is pretty close to there. Their performance department is top notch. They’d be my choice for a prebuy inspection. They regularly deal with boosted 350’s.

Sorry…. If it wasn’t 40 min each way for me I’d offer to help out in person.

OP
OP

4sdvenom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
Bummer, was hoping it was one of the north side dealerships.

Ray Skillman is pretty close to there. Their performance department is top notch. They’d be my choice for a prebuy inspection. They regularly deal with boosted 350’s.

Sorry…. If it wasn’t 40 min each way for me I’d offer to help out in person.
I appreciate the help. I'll definitely check into Ray Skillman Ford for a check up.
I appreciate you willing to check it out for me if it were closer. The Shelby guys are definitely top notch around here!
Sponsored