PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Can anyone say if vehicle tracking on the Ceva site includes the trip to the dealer or does it stop at the Ford holding yard.
Sponsored

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
MY19, MUSTANG GT. AUTO, RUBY RED.
Can anyone say if vehicle tracking on the Ceva site includes the trip to the dealer or does it stop at the Ford holding yard.
Id'e like to know this as well as i'm getting so F@&ing tired of seeing my Stang, just sitting in the holding yard,!!GET YA F@%ING ACT TOGETHER FORD!! and realease our Stangs to us.:frusty::mad::confused:

Ford 18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2018 Ruby Red Magneride/Recaro Seats
Talked to my Sales Manager again today and he's really pissed off too.
Ford told him they are giving priority to pre-ordered cars then delivered cars for floor stock

jd3v1l

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Auto Shadow Black
same, mine is just F#$% sitting in holding yard, last order CEVA site tracked every part of the trip until it reached the dealer

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue manual GT in transit
It used to be all the way to the dealer but can't say for certain that it still is.

Saw my first MY18s at the CEVA yard on the corner today and a few on their trucks heading out.

Sponsored

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
How long has your been at the dock now?
Since the 26/6 just gets annoying that I can’t even
get an estimated date, and if Ford are doing a
Mustang launch it seems a bit pointless
when other people already have there cars and
Dealers already have demo cars out for
Test drives. :eyebulge:

OP
OP
PKs

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Since the 26/6 just gets annoying that I can’t even
get an estimated date, and if Ford are doing a
Mustang launch it seems a bit pointless
when other people already have there cars and
Dealers already have demo cars out for
Test drives. :eyebulge:
Ford Aust. facebook just replied to my question regarding delivery:

"All Mustang 2018MY units that have arrived into Australia are required to undergo an inspection. All Mustang 2018MY units have been transferred from the ports to vehicle holding compounds for inspection. We are working to mobilise resources at the various ports around the country and are planning to get the Mustang 2018MY units inspected and cleared for delivery to Dealerships as quickly as possible. Vehicles should be ready to be freighted to Dealerships in the next 2 weeks. We suggest to keep in contact with your local Dealership for more information."

So I guess when they told me in May that I would have the keys in August they were pretty correct.

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)

"All Mustang 2018MY units that have arrived into Australia are required to undergo an inspection. All Mustang 2018MY units have been transferred from the ports to vehicle holding compounds for inspection. We are working to mobilise resources at the various ports around the country and are planning to get the Mustang 2018MY units inspected and cleared for delivery to Dealerships as quickly as possible. Vehicles should be ready to be freighted to Dealerships in the next 2 weeks. We suggest to keep in contact with your local Dealership for more information."

So I guess when they told me in May that I would have the keys in August they were pretty correct.
Thanks for the update Peter,I hope these next few weeks go quick. :thumbsup:

Reactions: PKs

mstngjpm1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Fastback Auto
Wow, no wonder you're pissed. That's a heck of a long time at the wharf.

I ordered my 2018 model on 6th July from a dealer in Melbourne and they found a car in Brisbane that was was ordered by a dealer and then "let go" by them and put on allocation, and my dealer put in a request for that car. I have been getting nowhere since 6th July trying to get an ETA from my Melbourne dealer for this car. They tell me that the car is in QLD and is awaiting being put through quarantine and getting "basic" work done on the car. What on earth "basic work" means, I don't know. I hope it isn't trying to rectify shipping damage!

When I bought my last Stang in June 2016, it was cleared by Melbourne Prix Car in two days. This hold up now seems bizarre. Doesn't Ford want to sell cars.....

Sponsored

Ford 18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)

Exactly what I was told yesterday. I was also told that Ford had sent spare parts with the cars to rectify a specific problem that they were inspecting the cars for

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
Exactly what I was told yesterday. I was also told that Ford had sent spare parts with the cars to rectify a specific problem that they were inspecting the cars for
I suppose Ford didn't hint what the issue was?

Ford 18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
No indication at all

jd3v1l

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Auto Shadow Black
my dealer was saying that they are probably correcting something the nanny state found before delivery, says hopefully more news in a few days

Reactions: PKs
OP
OP
PKs

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
my dealer was saying that they are probably correcting something the nanny state found before delivery, says hopefully more news in a few days
I was told yesterday by my salesman that a Dealers bulletin is due to come out on this topic of delayed delivery.
Sponsored