Ceva

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
MY19, MUSTANG GT. AUTO, RUBY RED.
Well I checked 4 places for stripes today. Wrap City at Molendinar seemed switched on but I have to take my car in for a firm price. StripenFx at Coomera didn't appear to be very car savvy and their price was getting up there, Signxtreme at Miami was double everybody else's price but were likely (maybe) a Rolls Royce job and lastly Gold Coast Wraps at Nerang seemed knowledgeable but where out on site and I will have to return with my car. They all have such a varied approach to applying stripes and pin stripes that I was left a bit confused. Maybe the younger guys at Wrap City and Gold Coast Wraps are the way to go.
Hey Peter i turned up at wrap just after you left,i spoke with the young bloke he's pretty switched on,he has done most of the mustangs on the coast i also had a look at some of worked he has it looked pretty good.
He said the same to take down the car so i could see what the colours look like laid on the car out in the sun,i'll be getting double stripes with pin striping,didn't get a firm price yet but somewhere around $1300.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: PKs
OP
OP
PKs

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Hey Peter i turned up at wrap just after you left,i spoke with the young bloke he's pretty switched on,he has done most of the mustangs on the coast i also had a look at some of worked he has it looked pretty good.
He said the same to take down the car so i could see what the colours look like laid on the car out in the sun,i'll be getting double stripes with pin striping,didn't get a firm price yet but somewhere around $1300.

Were you the guy just arriving at the Coomera shop as I was leaving?
Yeah OK $1300 is getting up there. I was hoping for below $1000. The place at Miami can do any colour that you can dream up and on their machine they lay down the main stripe with the pinstripe then overlay both together with a clear coat laminate. So it should end up durable but costing $1650. Still have to follow up the Nerang shop. I remember watching their work at a stand at the GC Big Boys Toys show and was impressed.

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
Were you the guy just arriving at the Coomera shop as I was leaving?
Yeah OK $1300 is getting up there. I was hoping for below $1000. The place at Miami can do any colour that you can dream up and on their machine they lay down the main stripe with the pinstripe then overlay both together with a clear coat laminate. So it should end up durable but costing $1650. Still have to follow up the Nerang shop. I remember watching their work at a stand at the GC Big Boys Toys show and was impressed.
No i didn't go to the Coomera shop today i will check the nerang one tomorrow,same as you was only expecting around $1000-1200.

OP
OP
PKs

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
No i didn't go to the Coomera shop today i will check the nerang one tomorrow,same as you was only expecting around $1000-1200.
If I was you give the Coomera one a miss, particularly as they are so out of the way (for me at least). The one at Nerang said he was not back at his shop until at least Monday and his open hours are 10 to 2.

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
If I was you give the Coomera one a miss, particularly as they are so out of the way (for me at least). The one at Nerang said he was not back at his shop until at least Monday and his open hours are 10 to 2.
I rang coomera yesterday and havn't heard back from them yet think i'll give them a miss.

Reactions: PKs

Sponsored

gMit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ
car arrived at dock yesterday with Ceva reporting delivery to dealer today but Ceva saying yet to move. Anyone know when the trucks do their pickups at the port?

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Next day delivery to the dealer?? Holy shit I am not prepared for that, my car will be at Port Kembla on thursday. Really need my 16 to sell

What is the average time from dock to dealer these days?

gMit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ
Ceva is saying eta today 28th at dealer, yet it's getting on in the day and still showing 'yet to be moved' so don't know how likely that is. This is Melbourne btw.

Hope Ford isn't holding on to the 19's for some reason.

OP
OP
PKs

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Ceva is saying eta today 28th at dealer, yet it's getting on in the day and still showing 'yet to be moved' so don't know how likely that is. This is Melbourne btw.

Hope Ford isn't holding on to the 19's for some reason.
Mine was transported from the holding yard in Brisbane to the dealer on the Gold Coast at night. Arrived 1.50am.

gMit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ
Mine was transported from the holding yard in Brisbane to the dealer on the Gold Coast at night. Arrived 1.50am.
Wow really, that's crazy. Who copped the graveyard shift to be there for delivery?
Sponsored

Last edited: