Cervini's Stalker side scoops preview!

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I am somewhat amused when people start to stick air drags on their aerodynamically designed cars. Some forum members are removing everything they can to lighten the weight. I hope they don't add non-functional scoops that not only add weight but also add several square feet of air blockage. You might as well stick a Dominoes Pizza sign perpendicular across the roof.
Some people actually like the looks and sound of the car with aftermarket. Not always about losing weight and gaining speed. Live and let live
:cheers:
Sponsored

DJ Red Barron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Barron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat / 1986 Buick GN
I am somewhat amused when people start to stick air drags on their aerodynamically designed cars. Some forum members are removing everything they can to lighten the weight. I hope they don't add non-functional scoops that not only add weight but also add several square feet of air blockage. You might as well stick a Dominoes Pizza sign perpendicular across the roof.
I am somewhat amused when people start to think their opinions actually matter enough to impact the decisions made concerning a car that doesn't belong to them.

Jetset335

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Who makes the rear spoiler on the yellow mustang? I've never seen that one before and it's not listed on cervini's website.

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
But, some of don't care.:shrug: If I want to lighten my weight, I will diet.:D

I understand, from your post, you don't like these nonfunctional parts. That's fine, but some of us like it.

As for the Dominos sign on the car, I found this. Not a Mustang, but if it good enough for Indy, it's good enough for me. :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg
The Pizza Hut logo is certainly heavier than Dominos. More letters means it is heavier.

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
I am somewhat amused when people start to think their opinions actually matter enough to impact the decisions made concerning a car that doesn't belong to them.
I am somewhat amused when people start to say "I am somewhat amused" at the beginning of their post :lol:

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Keep up the good work with your car, saw those Cervini scoops at the Ford Nationals in Carlisle they were definitely interesting.

Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible

Crazy Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chief
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Race Red
Here's a better pic now that I can get the car outside. Let me know if you want to see it from a different angle. If you can describe it to me well, I'll try to get the pic.

Nice looking car Joe....:thumbsup:

OP
OP
jbailer

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Have a look... It part of the "Stalker Series" So far it looks like the hood is released...:thumbsup:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1325670&postcount=1
I love that spoiler, that was as much a WOW as the Stalker hood and side scoops for me. I've always felt the rear of the S550 was missing something, the body lines were just incomplete. I really liked the Roush spoiler on my 2010 but didn't think their spoiler filled the void on the S550. I got the Cervini's pedestal wing but like this spoiler even more!

Crazy Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chief
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Race Red
I don't pay any attention to them, their opinion is not important to me. I see lots of these Mustangs around, 99% of them look the same.

Sponsored

sldghmr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP (x2), 2016 F-150 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Car looks good... always like Cervinis stuff...had the full Stalker kit on my '95...made it one of kind (almost)

OP
OP
jbailer

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Optical Illusion? Is the Yellow one a little flatter than Joe's?
I was thinking the same thing when I compared the pics. I don't know if it's just because of the angle or what.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I am thinking its an optical illusion because of the angle. Also I think the colour makes a difference.

The yellow car pic at a sharper angle. It's at a further distance. And the colour. All these things add up and give the impression of the scoop being flatter.

That's my theory and I am sticking to it. :D
Sponsored