Sponsored

Cervinis Stalker Chin and side splitters?

Smarz1018

ScubaSteve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Eco-boost
Oh yeah! I'm liking this! Hope it's an add on and not a whole new front clip.
I'm thinking its a whole new front bumper, re-using the factory upper grill. Looks like this also deletes the fog lights?
Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Yup! Cervini messaged me back on Instagram and said 12 weeks.

The material used is the same as their window louvers. It feels good, but the texture is VERY easy to scratch/chip, so I'm kind of scared about that. Within 5 minutes of having my window louvers, I managed to scrape the paint off using my fingernail, leaving a white scratch along the louver.
Very cool but makes me nervous as well. I would imagine something on the front end and the lower sides and rear of the car would be made of better stuff, simply because of all the rocks and road debris it would be too difficult to have people sending them back because the surface is so easily damaged. At least one would hope that's the case.

Armen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Vert
That front end looks fantastic!

ghst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 401a RIP
Very cool but makes me nervous as well. I would imagine something on the front end and the lower sides and rear of the car would be made of better stuff, simply because of all the rocks and road debris it would be too difficult to have people sending them back because the surface is so easily damaged. At least one would hope that's the case.
I've heard that their chin spoiler for the non-pp cars gets banged up/discolored really easily, especially if your car is lowered, so I'm assuming that would be the case with the new stuff as well.

Looks fantastic, though! I'll probably still buy the side splitters.

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
Looks awesome. I looked at honeybaders pics for a while then saw them on Facebook. I may hold off on the ikon splitter now.

Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Definitely want to get that chin splitter.

I hope the pricing isn't too crazy.

OP
OP
jbailer

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I've heard that their chin spoiler for the non-pp cars gets banged up/discolored really easily, especially if your car is lowered, so I'm assuming that would be the case with the new stuff as well.

Looks fantastic, though! I'll probably still buy the side splitters.
I have their chin spoiler that's been available for a while. The problem people were having is it comes primered black. The instructions clearly say to paint it. The black primer that it comes painted in matches pretty well with the factory pieces so I think people just left it that way. After a couple weeks of driving you start noticing little white spots from rock chips. I know because that's exactly what I did. Then I painted it with a smooth textured bedliner so it's tough but not that real heavy texture. It looks and has held up great.

steven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt black
definitely looks like and add on, not a full replacement...if thats the case should hopefully not be as expensive and steeda's bumper that i was about to order before i saw this...looks like ill wait
Sponsored