Cervinis rear quarter louvers this week

filmamigo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang V6 fastback
Just received an email back from Cervinis ... the new rear quarter louvers should be on the website by the end of the week. Apparently they are in final stages of production and are working on the instructions.

These look like the best option for rear quarter louvers. They look really good on the S550.

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
been waiting as well but might end up not doing it because then my kids can't see out of the small windows and my 2 and half year old especially looks out of it.

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Idk I think the mmd ones have more character then the plain black ones

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Been waiting on these as well!

Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I like the look however in my case they may be an issue. I live right off of a major highway thoroughfare and when I cross the lanes to get going to work I use the 1/4 window to see oncoming traffic. If someone makes a louver you can see out of, I'd be interested.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
been waiting as well but might end up not doing it because then my kids can't see out of the small windows and my 2 and half year old especially looks out of it.
That is a good point.

DJ Red Barron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Barron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat / 1986 Buick GN
Does anyone know when or if the hood and body kit with side mount exhaust will become available?

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
I like the look however in my case they may be an issue. I live right off of a major highway thoroughfare and when I cross the lanes to get going to work I use the 1/4 window to see oncoming traffic. If someone makes a louver you can see out of, I'd be interested.

401A ftw!

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Does anyone know when or if the hood and body kit with side mount exhaust will become available?
they told me within weeks, about two weeks ago.

and louvers are up... $300... http://www.cervinis.com/2015-2016-mustang-quarter-window-louvers.html

tbh I wasn't expecting $300 for black plastic. if I do it I might go roush because they're cheaper and match my gloss black/satin black accent theme I got going on since I have no gloss black on the sides of the car but have gloss black extractors and roush spoiler. either way my kids won't be able to see out so may not do it at all.

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
I have 401A and I certainly won't rely on BLIS to let me know when a car is coming at me at 55 mph when it's range is only a dozen yards.
If you managed to look upward into that rectangular shiny thing, you'll see the reflection of what is behind you.

Between the rectangular shiny thing, and the rounded shiny things on either side of the car, I think you'd be able to travel safely down the road.

The BLIS is just an added benefit if you aren't comfortable driving using your mirrors.

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Glad I ordered the foose ones . They will be here Monday !! :)
image.jpg

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
If you managed to look upward into that rectangular shiny thing, you'll see the reflection of what is behind you.

Between the rectangular shiny thing, and the rounded shiny things on either side of the car, I think you'd be able to travel safely down the road.

The BLIS is just an added benefit if you aren't comfortable driving using your mirrors.

What the shit is it with everyone being so damn disrespectful on this forum lately? Thanks genius, I'm not sure how I've made it 25 years of driving without your excellent advice...

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
What the shit is it with everyone being so damn disrespectful on this forum lately? Thanks genius, I'm not sure how I've made it 25 years of driving without your excellent advice...
Go back and read through the past several posts of yours and ask yourself the same question.

I'm not sure how you managed either. Just happy to see you are still here.

Wanna give a smart ass response, you'll get one back.
Sponsored