Sponsored

Ceramic Pro 9H

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Does anyone have any experience/knowledge with this ceramic coating? I'm highly considering it. I currently have Cquartz Finest on the truck and am thinking of getting the Ceramic Pr 9H applied, maybe later this year before winter or early next summer.
Is it as good as it states? I was very satisfied with the Cquartz Finest, but I see with the Ceramic Pro 9H, there's a lifetime guarantee. Is that correct? It's pretty expensive and just want to know if it's worth the money. I don't mind paying the $$$ if it's worth it.
Sponsored

Madtel4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
21 MACH 1, HP 1064, 20 Ranger XLT & 20 Explorer ST
I got the Ceramic pro light with a two year warranty. You have to take it in after the first year and pay almost 1/2 of the original cost to keep the warranty.
I love the way water will not stay on the paint. It makes it very easy to wash, the wheels just look great after I wash with little or no wiping. I am not sure how much better the more expensive treatment is or if it is worth the $$.
Lee

OP
OP
Stage_3

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I got the Ceramic pro light with a two year warranty. You have to take it in after the first year and pay almost 1/2 of the original cost to keep the warranty.
I love the way water will not stay on the paint. It makes it very easy to wash, the wheels just look great after I wash with little or no wiping. I am not sure how much better the more expensive treatment is or if it is worth the $$.
Lee
Wow,take it in twice? So, it would cost me about 2K? lol :headbonk: :doh:
I'll think I'll stick with the Cquartz Finest or Cquart Reserve then. Get it done, then just maintain it with the Reload after every couple of washes here and there. We'll see.
Thanks for your response Lee.

Madtel4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
21 MACH 1, HP 1064, 20 Ranger XLT & 20 Explorer ST
The light was $690 all paint, wheels and windshield. then $300 in a year.
Lee

OP
OP
Stage_3

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
The light was $690 all paint, wheels and windshield. then $300 in a year.
Lee
Thanks Lee. I appreciate your input.

This is the package I am looking at,..............
Lifetime warranty………. $1,190 (Price Plus Paint Correction)

• 1 layer of nano polish
  • 4 layers of 9H paint protection
  • 1 layer of light (top coat)
  • 2 layers of (Rain) on windshield and front windows
  • 1 layer of 9H on wheel & caliper on all rims

Sponsored

jimmybuffit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP 50th Year
First of all good luck trying to claim any type of warranty from ceramic pro. There is no way to prove any defects in the coating on the product and not outside factors. Do they warranty for hard water spots? Bird droppings? Sap? No. The warranty is snake oil.

Also, a single coat of 9h on the wheels won't last very long. They make a wheel and caliper specific coating that can handle the higher temps.

That price seems steep if your talking an additional 300-500 on paint correction but hey for all I know they do amazing work so you be the judge.

OP
OP
Stage_3

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
First of all good luck trying to claim any type of warranty from ceramic pro. There is no way to prove any defects in the coating on the product and not outside factors. Do they warranty for hard water spots? Bird droppings? Sap? No. The warranty is snake oil.

Also, a single coat of 9h on the wheels won't last very long. They make a wheel and caliper specific coating that can handle the higher temps.

That price seems steep if your talking an additional 300-500 on paint correction but hey for all I know they do amazing work so you be the judge.
Hey Jimmy.
Thanks for your input bro, I appreciate it. In all honesty, I'm probably going to go with Cqaurtz again. It is a way better coating as well.

jimmybuffit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP 50th Year
Good for you bro that's perfect. I'm not trying to hate on CP too much, but they are 90% advertising being first to market and they flooding the world with mis information. The only way I would recommend CP is if you were doing atleast 7-10 coats of 9h for extreme coating. Unless you are in the business or have an ideal situation for that install you are looking at 5-10k install.

At that point spend the 5k and wrap the whole car in Xpel and coat that with cquarts lol
Sponsored