Ceramic coating in St. Louis

Goterr0r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Hey guys, looking for a reputable detail shop in or near St. Louis, MO Someone that does a quality job that is reliable. Not looking for anything crazy, but some paint correction and a decent coating on the car and wheels. Its not for my Stang, but a friends new Nissan Rogue that he wants to get done.
Sponsored

duckydave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt premium black w/50 yr appearance pkg
Hey guys, looking for a reputable detail shop in or near St. Louis, MO Someone that does a quality job that is reliable. Not looking for anything crazy, but some paint correction and a decent coating on the car and wheels. Its not for my Stang, but a friends new Nissan Rogue that he wants to get done.

There is a place in Old Town St Charles up off of Elm Street but I cant remember the name of it

Edit to add St Louis Auto Spa on Mueller rd St Charles Mo

Last edited:

FFSerenity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
JMLAudio.com. The absolute best you will find, especially in St. Louis. Year after year he is recognized as one of the top in the nation. Nicest guy in the world as well. Get a free consultation, if you haven't gotten it done already or if you plan on anything in the future, and you won't regret it. Even if you don't go with him you will learn a lot about the process. Ask for Josh.
Sponsored