Xpel or SunTech installers in St. Louis

jefffrot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT CS
I am looking at getting my 16 GT CS covered when it comes in a couple of months. Has anyone had any experience with any of installers around St. Louis? I checked out Custom Tints in Wentzville and they want $1000 to cover the entire front end and entire hood in SunTech film. They cut their own film in house.
Sponsored

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
covering the front end completely is excessive. the only places you really need is full bumper, partial hood, partial fenders, side mirrors, door cups, hood vents, maybe rear luggage area on the bumper. front headlights maybe.

derand

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.derand.com
First Name
Derand
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, C8, R8 V10 Gated, Golf R APR, 19 GT350
I am looking at getting my 16 GT CS covered when it comes in a couple of months. Has anyone had any experience with any of installers around St. Louis? I checked out Custom Tints in Wentzville and they want $1000 to cover the entire front end and entire hood in SunTech film. They cut their own film in house.
That is a great price and Suntek is great product also do the full hood at least not half it's not that much more money and full bumper, 1/4 fenders, and mirrors at least, if you have deep pockets rear luggage area 75.00 and the door edges that should be 50.00 bucks.
Sponsored