Central Florida BS Thread

Jbenso127

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GTPP M6 Ingot/Saddle.
Yeah I saw that too. I was ready to get home and safe after all that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Damn. That's not good at all. I've always avoided bikes for other reasons; never thought about one blowing up underneath me.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I'm here 10 minutes early and the line is backed up all away to colonial already. Get here as soon as you can!

If you go to the OSW Facebook there is a picture of the bike that exploded that was taken in the staging area and your car is in the background.

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
There was a bit of a scramble after that bike blew up. Didn't say bye to any of you.

That guy really got it bad. Right after it happened he walked around for a few seconds and he looked like a stuntman in a flame suit. Def. hope he's okay. Lot of bad juju that night.

On my way home my driveline began acting up. The whole car is shuddering while in gear. Dealer time.

Jbenso127

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GTPP M6 Ingot/Saddle.
There was a bit of a scramble after that bike blew up. Didn't say bye to any of you.

That guy really got it bad. Right after it happened he walked around for a few seconds and he looked like a stuntman in a flame suit. Def. hope he's okay. Lot of bad juju that night.

On my way home my driveline began acting up. The whole car is shuddering while in gear. Dealer time.

Very bad night between that accident and the accident on sr50, when we were leaving.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BlackBoostedStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

what was your shuddering like? I had it happen once after a burnout night and it was rubber on the driveline making noise

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Now Bike Week is here so we will be hearing about more accidents with bikes. People just do not pay attention on the roads around here. Whenever I am driving I see so many people with their cell phone up in their face. Its pathetic !

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
what was your shuddering like? I had it happen once after a burnout night and it was rubber on the driveline making noise

It's shaking the whole car. This was on my way home and I was just leaving from second gear from a stoplight like I usually do. I think it's a clutch/flywheel issue because it only happens in gear but the car is damn near undrivable. I'm almost back to stock and will have it at the dealer on Monday for that, the recall, the TSB and anything else it needs. MT82 FTL

BlackBoostedStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Is it chill to always leave in 2nd gear? Good luck man that sounds like an PITA to get all the mods off

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
The only time I go back to first is if the car is totally stopped. If it's rolling even a tiny bit I start off in second. If you start from a dead stop in second you just have to feather the clutch a little bit more so it's really not that big of a deal. On my day to day driving I start in 1st. Shift to 3rd then 5th and eventually 6th if traffic gets moving.

Sponsored

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
I think you and I both have the 3.55 gears. First is so short I oftentimes start from second. But it still shouldn't cause huge problems

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
These cars have enough torque down low that it shouldn't be a problem with the manuals. Hell in the auto I don't even downshift to first when coming to a stop unless I'm completely stopped or the car shudders with engine breaking. I have 3.31s.

Any luck with your car ?

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Only thing on it is a catch can and grill shutters being ripped out, for that they can kiss my ass. Curious to see what the problem is.

Last edited:

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Let me know what they say about the catch can as I have one on the way.
It definitely seems clutch related to me

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
By the way, saw a post on the OSW FB page. Apparently the guy had burns on 35% of his body and was going to have surgery yesterday/today. However, they said things looked ok considering what happened.
Sponsored