Sponsored

Carmen (departing 29 May 2015)

mickeyg1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT Convertible delivered 19 July 2016
Mine is now showing 5th and 8th for estimated pick up and delivery (previously was 3rd and 7th I think)
Marine Traffic hasn't updated for over 3 hours but by my calcs the ship should be bloody close to docking right now!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
msweet

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
[MENTION=24891]jwaters[/MENTION] I'm succumbing to the idea my car will not be at the dealership until the 5th as per the Prixcar estimate. That way if it's there earlier it will be a pleasant surprise

mickeyg1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT Convertible delivered 19 July 2016
Anyone able to get anything on Marine Traffic that says anything other than "position last updated 5 hours ago"?

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone able to get anything on Marine Traffic that says anything other than "position last updated 5 hours ago"?
Vessel Finder shows her appearing to be in some sort of holding pattern outside Melbourne heads as of five minutes ago - possibly waiting for a slot at the port.

OP
OP
msweet

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=23647]Crossy[/MENTION], was yours delivered to your dealer yesterday? Had a chance to take a look yet?

Sponsored

jwaters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT
[MENTION=24891]jwaters[/MENTION] I'm succumbing to the idea my car will not be at the dealership until the 5th as per the Prixcar estimate. That way if it's there earlier it will be a pleasant surprise
Yea same, will annoyed if it's not there by Tuesday though

jwaters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT
So I've just got off the phone with my dealership and basically the expected delivery date means it will arrive at some inspection place on that day and then it's normally 1-2 days before it arrives at the dealership ready to be picked up.
So I'm now expecting to pick it up Wednesday/Thursday, which seems like an eternity.

And did any of you guys get charged the extra $500 for a different colour other than the race red?

OP
OP
msweet

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
So I've just got off the phone with my dealership and basically the expected delivery date means it will arrive at some inspection place on that day and then it's normally 1-2 days before it arrives at the dealership ready to be picked up.
So I'm now expecting to pick it up Wednesday/Thursday, which seems like an eternity.

And did any of you guys get charged the extra $500 for a different colour other than the race red?
That's weird, given Crossy's car was delivered to the dealer a day before "expected delivery"...

I just checked my contract and it says "colour/trim as applicable" - $454.55

Sponsored

jwaters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT
That's weird, given Crossy's car was delivered to the dealer a day before "expected delivery"...

I just checked my contract and it says "colour/trim as applicable" - $454.55
Yeah well they haven't confirmed what they told me it's really just their estimate, they will call me when the car is ready to be inspected.

My contract doesn't have that charge at all in it. How much was your total cost for the car? Including the deposit you put in

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
Our second car got delivered to the Dealer yesterday. Prixcar tracking site was down yesterday, only found this morning, when it stared working again.
Paperwork all sorted. Delivery booked coming Friday. Dealers might take a bit longer for delivery due to EOM and EOFY :)

OP
OP
msweet

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Yeah well they haven't confirmed what they told me it's really just their estimate, they will call me when the car is ready to be inspected.

My contract doesn't have that charge at all in it. How much was your total cost for the car? Including the deposit you put in
My contract all up is $61,970.70 including the $2995 dealer delivery which was pretty steep, standard NSW though. Still I'm not unhappy with that price, a lot of car for the money.

Mrford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT DIB
My brother will be unloading your cars in port Melbourne tomorrow morning
Sponsored