Sponsored

Carmen (departing 29 May 2015)

jwaters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT
Nope, I sent an email a little while ago, see if he replies. Either it gets there today or tomorrow, not the end of the world. 5589135
Ahk mines 5589205. Mine is a bigger number so maybe that's why yours is a little ahead of me and just happened to come off the ship before mine.
I'd give them a ring if I were you, I just got a call from ford customer care and they were offering me paint and leather protections aswell as tinting because they knew my car was about to arrive, you get that phone call?
Sponsored

OP
OP
msweet

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Ahk mines 5589205. Mine is a bigger number so maybe that's why yours is a little ahead of me and just happened to come off the ship before mine.
I'd give them a ring if I were you, I just got a call from ford customer care and they were offering me paint and leather protections aswell as tinting because they knew my car was about to arrive, you get that phone call?
I'm not too fussed. Either it's there now and I'll look at it tomorrow, or it's there tomorrow and I'll look at it tomorrow haha

No phone call for me, although I already have dealer-installed tint organised and had the protection chat in person. Good to know that they are actually following the delivery of your car though!

OP
OP
msweet

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
My dealer said delivery is tomorrow in his system, so there must be a difference somewhere. Car isn't there now and I doubt will be delivered in 40 minutes before they close

jwaters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT
My dealer said delivery is tomorrow in his system, so there must be a difference somewhere. Car isn't there now and I doubt will be delivered in 40 minutes before they close
Maybe just a typo on prixcar site?

jwaters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT
on the prixcar site, the tracking part to deliver to my dealership has disappeared.
Has the same thing happened to you?
Still shows that it's arrived at he prixcar depot but the other part has gone

Sponsored

jwaters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT
And now it's headed for Minto when my dealership is in Kirrawee?
image.jpg

OP
OP
msweet

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Mine looks fine [MENTION=24891]jwaters[/MENTION]. Same as yesterday, only now my eta is today and it gives me the arrival details at the prixcar depot

jwaters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT
Mine looks fine [MENTION=24891]jwaters[/MENTION]. Same as yesterday, only now my eta is today and it gives me the arrival details at the prixcar depot
Where does it say it's headed? Not to Minto?

mickeyg1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT Convertible delivered 19 July 2016
Mine went from showing pickup and expected delivery of 4/7 and 7/7 respectively, to 5/7 and 8/7.
This morning it again says 4/7 and 7/7! and current status is AVAILABLE

Sponsored
OP
OP
msweet

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Spoke to my dealer. He said mine isn't headed to minto, so he can't get a specific eta for the truck. Just says that it's due to be delivered at some point today. Hopefully early enough for me to go check it out

jwaters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT
Spoke to my dealer. He said mine isn't headed to minto, so he can't get a specific eta for the truck. Just says that it's due to be delivered at some point today. Hopefully early enough for me to go check it out
Anything yet mate?

jwaters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT
Did your dealer happen to mention why any of the cars would be going to Minto by any chance?
Sponsored