Sponsored

Carmen (departing 29 May 2015)

mickeyg1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT Convertible delivered 19 July 2016
I'm now on PrixCar - estimated delivery 7 July!!!
I presume that obviously means delivery to the dealer...
7th is the Thursday, dealer is closed Sundays, so surely a pick up on say Tuesday 12th would not be out of the question?! I am having them fit front sensors but the place that does them is only around the corner from the dealership

The sooner the better (obviously!); I did sell my Territory so am driving my old man's 1984 C180 Merc which is slower than a wet weekend! 0-100 in sundial
Sponsored

OP
OP
msweet

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
I'm now on PrixCar - estimated delivery 7 July!!!
I presume that obviously means delivery to the dealer...
l
I'm not so sure. My pickup date says 29/6, I don't think it will take 6 days to get to the dealer. Then again it wasn't picked up yesterday, if crossy is anything to go by it should be picked up tomorrow. Surely it would be picked up and delivered to the dealer same day/next day?

OP
OP
msweet

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Holy fuckin shit I take it back. Guys! Guys! It's being picked up today

Sponsored

OP
OP
msweet

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Mine now says its in transit being delivered to prixcar?
Ah damn, got excited too early. Yeah I think it must get delivered to the depot before transport to the dealer. Could've sworn it had my dealers details in that deliver section before

GrabberS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
17' Ford Mustang GT Convertible Grabber Blue
Can't I just take my personalised plates up to the dealer myself?
I want the process to be as quick as possible, meaning as soon as the car arrives at the dealership I'd like to be able to just go up there straight away and drive it home.
You have to put them in hold unless you are trading in your old car to the dealer. That is the only way you could ask them to issue new plates for your old car that they're purchasing and swap your personalised plates over to the Mustang when you pick it up.

Otherwise you will need to place them on hold and get new number plates for your old car at the same rms/rta/services nsw office the dealer will attend to register your Mustang so they can have it waiting for you when ready for delivery.

This is NSW. Nothing is that easy :headbonk:

jwaters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT
Ah damn, got excited too early. Yeah I think it must get delivered to the depot before transport to the dealer. Could've sworn it had my dealers details in that deliver section before
So if it's at the depot now, you think it will get transported to Sydney dealers tomorrow??
And if so, I could potentially pick my car up tomorrow?

OP
OP
msweet

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
So if it's at the depot now, you think it will get transported to Sydney dealers tomorrow??
And if so, I could potentially pick my car up tomorrow?
I'd like to think it will be at the dealer tomorrow. You will definitely not be able to pick it up tomorrow though. My dealer said two days for pre-delivery, so if it's there tomorrow I'm assuming a Monday/Tuesday pick up

jwaters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT
I'd like to think it will be at the dealer tomorrow. You will definitely not be able to pick it up tomorrow though. My dealer said two days for pre-delivery, so if it's there tomorrow I'm assuming a Monday/Tuesday pick up
2 days for pre delivery?? What's it gonna be doing sitting at the dealers for?

Sponsored
OP
OP
msweet

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2 days for pre delivery?? What's it gonna be doing sitting at the dealers for?
Getting checked over, detailed and registered I'd assume, as well as tint installed. You can't just drive it off the ship unfortunately. Plus things like CTP that are included in the contract need to be arranged. Only the VIN is known at this stage, no engine number etc

I haven't been able to access prixcar in the last few hours, have you?

jwaters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT
Getting checked over, detailed and registered I'd assume, as well as tint installed. You can't just drive it off the ship unfortunately. Plus things like CTP that are included in the contract need to be arranged. Only the VIN is known at this stage, no engine number etc

I haven't been able to access prixcar in the last few hours, have you?
Nah mate seems like the website is down or something.
If it's delivered to the dealer tomorrow, would I be able to go there just to check it out ya reckon?

OP
OP
msweet

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Nah mate seems like the website is down or something.
If it's delivered to the dealer tomorrow, would I be able to go there just to check it out ya reckon?
Ok good to know. Yeah that you should be able to do, I'd check with your dealer.

Mine is going to let me know as soon as it gets there so I can check it out for any issues and grab the engine number for my finance company, and also give them my Lakin plateholders to bolt on.

OP
OP
msweet

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Why is it yet to arrive at this prixcar place??
Dunno, the site did go down for a while yesterday. Also the depot on the map is like a couple of kms, so I'm not sure why it's taking so long. Maybe they just haven't updated the site?
Sponsored