Carbonized Gray with wheels?

B-Mitch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Hey guys... I've been trying to find wheels I like for months now, and I'm struggling. I want a dark wheel (charcoal or black), and every time I find a design I like, I can't find them on a gray Mustang. I would really like to see some options on gray mustangs, because there have been a few wheels I really like, and when I see them on a gray car, they don't look very good to me. Thanks for any suggestions/pics!!!

The ones I'm drawn to are the Sp2 and the vossen hf5.
Sponsored

js19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
I just went through the same process as you. I ended up getting VS Forged VS03 wheels in gloss black. As much as I loved and wanted their brushed grey or even a glossy gunmetal, I felt like it would have made the car look even more monochromatic than it already is. (I have everything blacked out, euro spec taillights, etc) I think that is just one of the downsides of having a grey car. If you do end up getting grey wheels, please post a pic! I'd love to see how it ends up looking.

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
Hey guys... I've been trying to find wheels I like for months now, and I'm struggling. I want a dark wheel (charcoal or black), and every time I find a design I like, I can't find them on a gray Mustang. I would really like to see some options on gray mustangs, because there have been a few wheels I really like, and when I see them on a gray car, they don't look very good to me. Thanks for any suggestions/pics!!!

The ones I'm drawn to are the Sp2 and the vossen hf5.
Give us a call when you're ready to make an order on wheels! We are a huge Velgen, Vossen, and Forgestar dealer and can get you taken care of! 1.877.253.8425

Sponsored

cbrtrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
I think on the new carbonized grey gloss black wheels look best. All other color wheels on that color make it look dull and it just dosen't pop.
Sponsored