Bmaughan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2015 procharged mustang gt
anyone have experience with both?
The popularity of griptec makes me think it may be more effective but i figured it was worth asking..
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bmaughan

Bmaughan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2015 procharged mustang gt
Anyone? From what I understand both companies will treat pulleys you send in to them. I’d love to know if one is better than the other...

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Anyone? From what I understand both companies will treat pulleys you send in to them. I’d love to know if one is better than the other...
I couldnt directly compare but I had a Carbinite coated 2.8 pulley on my 2003 Cobra with a TVS. It came out great and seemed to work well. I just picked up a 3.5 Griptech for my Coyote and its a very nice piece. Different processes but same idea, roughed up surface to help the belt grip the pulley. After having both I would say my Griptech seems to be a nicer overall piece.

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
We have sold countless Griptec pulleys and they work very very well. We have one of their pullies on our 2018 that has run mid 8s with it with no belt slip. I would highly suggest one. Hit me up if you would like us to get one out to you. Lethalperformance.com
Sponsored