Sponsored

Car in for new engine at dealers and stolen last night!!!!!!!!!!!

CB18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Stingray
Well I guess it wasn't Bikeman. Now we start a count on the number of times OP gets pulled over.
Sponsored

OP
OP
car

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
Yes I'm expecting some problems when I get my custom plates replaced. Same car colour etc. The cops have had a fire lit under them by these guys. They have the main guy but the 2 others are still around with my old car. The problem is we don’t have enough cops or the money to pay for overtime etc. I'm sure it is the same problem in the US. Every now and them some fools think they are invincible and start a crime spree as these guys did. They robbed businesses houses stole cars and were quick enough to get away its hard to catch them. Meth seems to be the real problem - addicts wanting money for the next fix. Our courts don’t punish the sellers enough. So I'm now driving the identical car I had down to the personal plates etc. Should be interesting. So long as its not a cavity search....

Last edited:
OP
OP
car

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
I'd like too - but sadly too old and sensible. I will go to court when the case comes up. Does stinkeye count as a Madmax substitute? In the end I did end up with a much better car. The Recaros and magna ride are truly worth every cent.

CB18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Stingray
Stink eye won't mean a thing to those filthy criminals. If anything they will be happy they pissed you off. If you are in the court when they are sentenced to do time, just start laughing.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Good luck and I hope you installed some type of GPS tracking device this time...

OP
OP
car

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
Good luck and I hope you installed some type of GPS tracking device this time...
Yes I'm checking that out now. Any suggestions?
Sponsored