Sponsored

Can rebates be combined? (X-Plan + College student program)

Pronichkin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Artem
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Conv (totaled by a puma); 2021 GT Conv PP1
I have X-Plan through my employer, and it looks like the X-Plan website currently offers additional $750 rebates. My wife is a college student, and perhaps she can register for Ford College Student Purchase Program, which apparently offers $750 as well.

Assuming we both get a rebate, can those be combined towards a single purchase? I.e. if we buy one vehicle and own it together.
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
how does the theoretical savings compare to say buying it for 9% off MSRP, stacking current factory rebates and the student? X and A-plan are LOUSY deals last I checked - X pencil'd out to "invoice" or slightly below. If your dealer won't take 9% off MSRP then find a better dealer, or just skip the hassle and buy from Grainger - or at least get a quote from him and then shove it in front of the GM of your local sheister and demand they match it.

I would assume this page is still accurate. And yes you can stack factory rebates with ?-plan programs. http://www.fordemployeeplan.com/pricing.html

Last edited:

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
I showed the price quote from Granger to my local dealers. They all laughed and said no way they could touch it.
Sponsored