She is On the Market Now

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Enjoy it OP. The good thing about Jeeps is they retain their value, so if you don’t like it, you can slide out of it and into something else.
Sponsored

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
My other car is a 2017 Pacifica mini-van with 50k miles (kids preferred that over an SUV, and they get stuck in the back for 3 hours when we head up to the lake every summer weekend) , and I was sure to get the 130,000 mile warranty. On an intro, electric vehicle made by that company, I hope he did the same.

That takes some guts, hope it works out for you, nice looking Jeep.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I traded her in today for a plugin hybrid jeep Wrangler to the left.
Just picked up the same 4XE, same color, Snazzberry :D Sahara, both safety packages, tow, body colored hardtop, cold weather option, love it so far. I suspect it's going to wind up eventually replacing my GT convertible as the "topless" vehicle. Specifically it replaced a '18 DD/RT that was coming off of lease, we actually bought it, turn around, selling it to Carvana, making ~$7000. We also leased the Wrangler, got the $7500 Fed Tax credit right up front as a cap reduction.

LOL, one of my first impressions is the paint and panel alignments are really much better quality on the Jeep. I don't want to admit it's a Chrysler (but neither does Jeep).

Something about the Wrangler 4xe's powertrain is quite amazing. Outside of a Tesla I haven't felt that level of smooth power delivery anywhere else. There is no perception of shifting in the trans. You smash back in the seat and it just keeps going. I'm sure the Mach-e will be even more impressive.

Yeah, it's put together nicely, interior and exterior. The EV setup is slick, it's tuned different than a lot of PHEVs, many have low output ICE and use the EV system to augment that and help with highway efficiency, this system is setup more for pure EV use OR pure performance (375HP / 470 lb/ft TQ, hahaha, this brick will do 0-60 in under 6 seconds, then run through 30" of water and climb a mountain :D)

Enjoy it OP. The good thing about Jeeps is they retain their value, so if you don’t like it, you can slide out of it and into something else.
Yeah, depending on model, they get up near 70% residual [on a lease], which is unheard of.

OP
OP

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
Just picked up the same 4XE, same color, Snazzberry :D Sahara, both safety packages, tow, body colored hardtop, cold weather option, love it so far. I suspect it's going to wind up eventually replacing my GT convertible as the "topless" vehicle. Specifically it replaced a '18 DD/RT that was coming off of lease, we actually bought it, turn around, selling it to Carvana, making ~$7000. We also leased the Wrangler, got the $7500 Fed Tax credit right up front as a cap reduction.

Yeah, it's put together nicely, interior and exterior. The EV setup is slick, it's tuned different than a lot of PHEVs, many have low output ICE and use the EV system to augment that and help with highway efficiency, this system is setup more for pure EV use OR pure performance (375HP / 470 lb/ft TQ, hahaha, this brick will do 0-60 in under 6 seconds, then run through 30" of water and climb a mountain :D)

Does it feel faster than that too you? It's just so smooth and quiet. If it were not for the terrible aerodynamics you'd hit 100 mph without even realizing it. I'm still used to everyone within a few miles knowing when I punch the throttle.

I have the two safety packages, Sky Roof and keyless.

I'm looking at the quality of the paint and lack of interior rattles and hoping Ford has improved on those areas with the Bronco and Mach-e.

OP
OP

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
My other car is a 2017 Pacifica mini-van with 50k miles (kids preferred that over an SUV, and they get stuck in the back for 3 hours when we head up to the lake every summer weekend) , and I was sure to get the 130,000 mile warranty. On an intro, electric vehicle made by that company, I hope he did the same.

That takes some guts, hope it works out for you, nice looking Jeep.
Warranty is all good. I did the same.

They did quite a bit of engineering and trail testing testing on this powertrain.

J.D. Powers actually gives the model high reliability ratings, their only knock is the dealership experience.. I believe it's higher than the JK. Although I don't really pay any attention to that stuff anyway. I've had 3 German cars, so breaking and fix things is part of the fun for me.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Does it feel faster than that too you? It's just so smooth and quiet. If it were not for the terrible aerodynamics you'd hit 100 mph without even realizing it. I'm still used to everyone within a few miles knowing when I punch the throttle.

I have the two safety packages, Sky Roof and keyless.

I'm looking at the quality of the paint and lack of interior rattles and hoping Ford has improved on those areas with the Bronco and Mach-e.
It's definitely quick, that big torque hit in the pants is noticeable, while not being abrupt. I also switch on Max Regen so you get the motor braking / [minor] power gen, which I love, you can almost drive all around town without even touching the brakes.

FYI, if you go into uConnect >> Apps >> Hybrid, there's a slick, animated infographic, shows how the power is being distributed - and in the E-save tab, you can change the default from Battery Save (where it favors the ICE a touch more), to Battery Charge where it doesn't use the battery and uses the gas engine to aggressively charge it. Of course, the latter takes a little MPG hit, but it's designed to get you to your destination with the most charge (like a trail).

Oh yeah, now I see the Skytop, I didn't realize it had that nice, body colored trim around the edge.

I got the final parts in today for our hoist setup, we've been driving with the front panels out which is fun, but looking to go totally naked. :D Got a 5' Unistrut, slotted mounting brackets, so I can use trolleys if I want, and 220/440 lb electric hoist (some 10K lbs straps, 6" carabiners).

Should be a blast for the summer, we live on the coast, should be a fun beach wagon :)

Shooting you a PM too.
Sponsored