Camaro fanboy dilemma...

Status
Not open for further replies.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
I think you guys are not really nice. I mean, we have all been kids absolutely amazed by the toy we were given even if it wasn't the most beautiful in the world.

I honestly don't like the new Camaro, I admit it easily. But I don't feel like being hard with guys just enjoying life! Enjoying what they see and hear. If they're happy with the car, why this need to drag them down?

I mean, if your best friend is getting married to a ugly girl, will you say him on his wedding day his wife is ugly?

No, you'll just be happy for his own happiness. Anyway, he marries her, not you ... you won't buy the car, they will.

(this post is not specificaly for you, it's a global thought)

I'm happy reading posts on forums where people enjoy! I kinda hate comparison threads that are actually bashing threads

We are not here talking about you, or your feelings. :eyebulge:

This is a car forum and there is no need to come out of the woodwork and "protect" some GM engineer's "feelings", because people are calling his car ugly.

I come from a GM family.

It is universally known, that these new transformer style Camaros are the ugliest of the bunch. My Mother who has owned 2 of them, even mentioned how hideous they are and asked what has GM has done that to her car. The looks of the Camaro was brought up at summer BBQ and we have discussed it among many GM employees that do not have their hat into the Mustang vs Camaro thing.

A: The Camaro has lost it's luster and looks like lame. <--- That is my opinion, mirrored by several previous owners and a sh1t load of people standing around discussing it.

Nobody like the viewing angles while sitting in it. The close friend who leased it wasn't bummed and the negativity, he got a great deal and loves to do burnouts. He has no idea what a road coarse is, and the Camaro is his 2nd car so I am sure he loves it.

My opinion is that it is a death trap and I was unable to properly see out of the car. I heard the best line yet when a 60 year old close friend, on the drive said "I'd pay $1k for a rear window..."

To me that summed it up perfectly. I have not heard anyone out of the blue say anything nice about the last gen Camaro's looks. I don't think this new gen will influence them either, it looks the same. I did not hear one person outright say they like the looks of the Camaro, or even liked sitting in it.

Additonally, these same friends & family never even gave a second look, or asked about my BMW. They have no clue what it is, only that it was a yuppy car. I did not even bring up the Mustang, it had no business in the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.