Sponsored

California guys what are you paying?

2006ser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 fist
What are you guys paying out the door for your base ecoboost in manual, or a v6 with the 051a package? I need out the door prices and what rebates are you getting. They told me ford won't allow me to combine rebates/ bonus cash coupons ext. California prices please thanks guys.
Sponsored

Double_D

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
What part of california? It may very by region.

OP
OP

2006ser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 fist
I can do either central California such as Bakersfield all the way to sacramento

J_MENIS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
In San Francisco I paid about 32-34 for a PP Premium out the door last year .I think they originally were asking about 36k before taxes and all, while the Gts were going for maybe 40-44. But then again that's Sf, has put here around that time was almost in the 4s. Now it's down to high 2s just for 91 octane. At the time I was also cross shopping a 2014 Camro Rs with the spring package and they were asking about the same but original sticker price was around 36-38.

CommyO

Is it a v8?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB Premium PP
The deals here are complete shit. All the east coast guys are getting stupid good deals

Sponsored

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
The deals here are complete shit. All the east coast guys are getting stupid good deals
It's California...you guys out there have it rough due to the political nature of your state unfortunately...

Yes we have stupid deals...so much just come here and ship it or drive it across the county.

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Check out Ron Dupratt in Dixon. I have an order through them and they have been good on pricing with me. Julee is the internet sales manager there. Anything else in Sac has a mark up and they will try to sell at that...bay area has some decent prices too. Ron Dupratt will match pricing with other dealers in the region. I didn't have to go in to talk about pricing with her either. Did everything through emails but we still have the final talk about getting it lower and ordering some parts when the car is about to arrive.

chewy2314

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium - DIB - Auto
Check out Ron Dupratt in Dixon. I have an order through them and they have been good on pricing with me. Julee is the internet sales manager there. Anything else in Sac has a mark up and they will try to sell at that...bay area has some decent prices too. Ron Dupratt will match pricing with other dealers in the region. I didn't have to go in to talk about pricing with her either. Did everything through emails but we still have the final talk about getting it lower and ordering some parts when the car is about to arrive.
:thumbsup:
Just picked up our '16 GT Premium DIB from there!

Double_D

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
I think it depends on where you are. I bought in roseville kind of a higher end area. They didnt even keep the base gt on the lot, it was at a remote lot. Got mine for $200 over invoice + tax and Liecense.

If you look around there is always a deal to be had op.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Got mine for invoice (in July, 2014) at Silva Ford in Madera. Good deal then, still an OK deal. You should be able to get it for back of invoice, less the rebate. But you probably can't double up rebate offers.

Sponsored

USMC 005

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
What are you guys paying out the door for your base ecoboost in manual, or a v6 with the 051a package? I need out the door prices and what rebates are you getting. They told me ford won't allow me to combine rebates/ bonus cash coupons ext. California prices please thanks guys.
Nothing.. a real Mustang should never have anything but a V8. Bite the bullet and get a real mustang. You will wish you got the GT if you get the lower models.

Jww92201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
If you're In the OC area Theodore Robinson Is a great dealership, they gave me x-plan pricing (Didn't want to go the official x-plan route.) I got my car OTD for 28,2xx with everything said and done, not to mention they have a GT350 currently that they're selling at sticker!

That's the $750 off and $500 off that ford was offering and honoring x-plan pricing which Is just above Invoice.

When I had a V6 before It got totaled I got It for about 24,xxx OTD It was an automatic base model In black.

kkakonn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
If you're In the OC area Theodore Robinson Is a great dealership, they gave me x-plan pricing (Didn't want to go the official x-plan route.) I got my car OTD for 28,2xx with everything said and done, not to mention they have a GT350 currently that they're selling at sticker!

That's the $750 off and $500 off that ford was offering and honoring x-plan pricing which Is just above Invoice.

When I had a V6 before It got totaled I got It for about 24,xxx OTD It was an automatic base model In black.
The white one they have actually has a $25k markup

Jww92201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
The white one they have actually has a $25k markup
Really? I was just there for routine maintenance, checked out the car and talked to the guy who sold me my current EB and he said no ADM. :cheers: