mstngracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erick
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Oxford White
Palm Springs area here :headbang:

Palm Springs Motors has a white 5.0 manual loaded with everything but they are asking for a 5k mark up :tsk::thumbdown: for a grand total of 50k :crazy:

I got to at least test drive it since I just bought a 2014 fusion back in April from them, and the test drive was pure bliss :love: cant wait to get one next year, hopefully...

veeATE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium

Palm Springs Motors has a white 5.0 manual loaded with everything but they are asking for a 5k mark up :tsk::thumbdown: for a grand total of 50k :crazy:

I got to at least test drive it since I just bought a 2014 fusion back in April from them, and the test drive was pure bliss :love: cant wait to get one next year, hopefully...
You can negotiate the mark up away (beware this is a lengthy process, the "Sales guy" goes to talk to his "manager" back and forth for hours, then eventually the manager talks to you - it can become a very aggressive/heated process). This was not my first time buying a new car, so I'm well aware of the games that the stealerships play.

Sunrise Ford in Fontana tried getting a $5k mark up from me as well, but right when I was about to walk out they waived the mark up for me. You'll end up paying sticker price (MSRP), don't expect to pay below sticker/MSRP at this time, at least not in California... maybe in a few months when there are more 15's floating around, then there will be more room for discounts/savings.

byklin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
Buena Park, currently have a build date of 10/21!
ken grody ford? Who did you talk to? I went twice and talked to two different people. very different experiences to say the least... haha

ncford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford

We have a yellow 50th anniversary manual.

Sponsored

rumson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Magnetic
ken grody ford? Who did you talk to? I went twice and talked to two different people. very different experiences to say the least... haha
No, I just live in Buena Park. I went through Ford of Orange. Ken Grody, never got back to me on x plan pricing after a couple of requests.

allgripnoslip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP

I've bought 2 cars from them now, one ford one mazda. I've been thinking about placing a custom order with them.

Have you tried I-10 Ford at Washington St? I was going to pit those 2 dealers against each other and go with the winner but I slightly favor palm springs motors.

humster21

Black Mustang Lover
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
15 Black EB Premium w/PP

I used to live in Palm Springs. Traded my 1999 Gt to Palm Springs Ford back in 2002. Miss driving a stang on I-10 at high speeds coming home from Costco in Palm Desert. That and the lack of winter :)

Celestias

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessica
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium (Silver Ingot)
Irvine, California. I went to the Ken Grody dealer in Buena Park but they didn't have a GT automatic, however the Ken Grody down in Carlsbad did, so we drove down there to test drive it. I ended up buying it only because I managed to get a decent deal with Xplan pricing (1800 off MSRP) for the GT premium with 3.55 diff, 20 inch wheels, security package, nav, rear sensors. They were really resistant to Xplan pricing and kept giving counteroffers lower than Xplan, such as 500 off, then 800 off. I held off enough to give the impression that if I didn't get closer to the full Xplan discount I was ready to walk. I tried to get EAA coupon discount but gave up on it when I realized this was probably going to be the best I would get since the car is in such demand.

They played the whole back and forth game for me as well which ended up taking a while, but I think I got as good a deal as I could have gotten at this point in time without employee pricing or something like that .

byklin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
still trying to find a manual gt around here to test drive... only test driven the auto so far..

Sponsored

Jafo5150

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302 SBY
Hey everyone...another SoCal resident here checking in. Wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this: McCoy Mills says they won't honor X-plan pricing up front on retail orders. They "may" honor it after the vehicle is built and delivered, but it would be orderd at MSRP. I told them to go pound sand.

Jafo5150

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302 SBY
Update: Went to Chino Hills Ford and orderd the car today! They honored X-plan pricing and I had a really good experience. There are a couple of cool guys working there and props to Alan for all his help. He's definitely an enthusiast like us and he actually knows what he's talking about. Now I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to get any sleep while I'm waiting for delivery! :shrug:

byklin- CHF has a manual black GT they let go out for test drives.

Guard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Update: Went to Chino Hills Ford and orderd the car today! They honored X-plan pricing and I had a really good experience. There are a couple of cool guys working there and props to Alan for all his help. He's definitely an enthusiast like us and he actually knows what he's talking about. Now I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to get any sleep while I'm waiting for delivery! :shrug:

byklin- CHF has a manual black GT they let go out for test drives.
Dude I feel YA! Ordered my Vehicle through the X-Plan pricing as well! (Ford of Montebello).

Jafo5150

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302 SBY
Dude I feel YA! Ordered my Vehicle through the X-Plan pricing as well! (Ford of Montebello).
Glad to hear you are getting a good deal too. Honestly, the car is so unbelievably awesome I'd consider paying MSRP for it (of course getting it for under MSRP is just the icing on the cake). Ford really knocked this one out of the park! :ford:

BTW, I love that Guard color....great choice!

Mike

ncford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Glad to hear you are getting a good deal too. Honestly, the car is so unbelievably awesome I'd consider paying MSRP for it (of course getting it for under MSRP is just the icing on the cake). Ford really knocked this one out of the park! :ford:

BTW, I love that Guard color....great choice!

Mike
If you want one now we will give you a good deal on one.
Sponsored