Sponsored

C&D Cover Purports Leaked 2015 Mustang Images

Krishna

Chazcron's concepts are far too dull and conservative for me(no offense to him). I actually like this renders form C/D, they look very sleek and exotic. This is what Ford needs to do if they want to stop the decline of Mustang sales. It's time to start appealing to a different group of people, the retro styling thing has ran it course. :headbang:
I think you're confused. The C&D render is more retro. Chaz's render is more sleek. I'm not arguing which one is better, but that is fact. This render is both bulkier and more retro than the CAD ones.
Sponsored

nametoshowothers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
description of cars
I am quite looking forward to the Mach 1, gt350, gt500

If it is true the 5.8l continues in gt500, I will be trading in my gt500 and if the gt350 voodoo rumours r true about >550hp, I will need one as well. One white with blue stripes and one in blue with white stripes

FireDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma / 2012 HD Fatboy Lo
Disappointing that all the recent renders lose the "hips" it took us till 2010 to get back. :( I was hoping they would be even more prominent than the 2010-2014, not lost all together. That straight, horizontal body line just looks boring.

GTsquid

The part I bet is most INaccurate:

Ford has many plans for ultra-high-performance Mustangs. The first will be a successor to the Shelby-branded GT500, and the company will continue to offer Ford’s “Trinity” supercharged 5.8-liter V-8 making 662 horses.
This HAS to be wrong if even the coyote engine was a tough fit into the new engine bay.

Voodoo

Elite Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
I think you're confused. The C&D render is more retro. Chaz's render is more sleek. I'm not arguing which one is better, but that is fact. This render is both bulkier and more retro than the CAD ones.
No, I am not confused. C&D renders look alot closer to the EVOS concept that Ford themselves said the new Mustang is going to be based upon. If this is the case, then it will be a very smart move by Ford. If the real thing looks like Chaz's concept (especially from the front end), that means the Camaro will also outsell the Mustang for the next decade.
ford-EVOS-concept-side-in-motion.jpg

Sponsored

mister.peabodyjunior

Threads
Reaction score
I am quite looking forward to the Mach 1, gt350, gt500

If it is true the 5.8l continues in gt500, I will be trading in my gt500 and if the gt350 voodoo rumours r true about >550hp, I will need one as well. One white with blue stripes and one in blue with white stripes
It's not.

mister.peabodyjunior

Threads
Reaction score
Disappointing that all the recent renders lose the "hips" it took us till 2010 to get back. :( I was hoping they would be even more prominent than the 2010-2014, not lost all together. That straight, horizontal body line just looks boring.
They are much more pronounced.

Powderd Toast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
17 Platinum White GT
Those rear seats are way too flat compared to the spy pics we say a few weeks back.

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
2013-SRT-viper-rear-view.jpg

Like this?

Why isn't this widows peak reflected in their renders?
They are misinterpreting the CHMSL as being part of the roof. Which has already been confirmed to be a shared part number with the Fusion. They also forgot the double bubble roof that will tie in with the CHMSL. Also the article states it will have round A/C Vents in the center and rectangular at the outboard ends, yet their render clearly shows rectangular vents in the center of the dash. It also shows a 2013 steering wheel and rear seat head rests.

Sponsored

FireDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma / 2012 HD Fatboy Lo
They are much more pronounced.
That's really my only complaint about the latest renders. If the hips are more pronounced than the renders, looks like a 2016 or 17 special edition for me! :clap2:

SaviorFaithful

Threads
Reaction score
I call HOAX!

Hear me out..

In the article it says that the interior will have CIRCULAR vents atop the center stack but look closely at the 360-degree model, the interior has the same exact as the current generation! Another confirmation is that the interior door handles of the current generation are that of an "L" shape, when the next-generation will have a cull "C" shape, and on the 360-degree model they have the current generations "L" shape interior door handles. Also, the next-generation Mustang won't have rear seat headrests (They just won't be needed) and on the 360-model it's shown on the interior as having headrests on the rear seating.
Sponsored