bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
congrats OP. I think I'm one of the few people on earth that actually likes that era mustang. My 95 only makes 1/4 mile passes now and then gets loaded on a trailer for the ride home.
Sponsored

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
It's Deep Forest Green.
When my son turned 18, he determined he needed a Deep Forest Green 94 GT. 300 miles from our house. I went with him. Clean, 140k freeway miles (south LA). Max engine speed: 2500 RPM. Top speed: about 70. I thought it was the perfect GT for him, and he bought it. Turned out a good MAF cleaning fixed the engine, and he began a program of upgrades that has in 8 years turned the car into quite a beast.

He needs to sell it now, to make room for the jet skiis he and his bride just bought. We both have more hours than we can count in that car, and it'd probably sell for about $3K, which just breaks my heart. So . . . I am buying it. There's more to do. And we are going to do it.

Br725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Prem/PP/ruby red/premier int.
That's an awesome find. Deep forest green looks awesome.
Hell my first car was a 95 Thunderbird LX with the 4.6 and every option but the sunroof. Had the factory ford body kit, flow master exhaust, shift kit, some kind of tune, a homemade but nice looking CAI, cold Ac, awesome ruby red paint, perfect camel colored leather interior. All for 2700 bucks. Damn car was the smoothest riding most comfortable car I've ever owned. I know it's not a stand but it was still a badass little car.
Sponsored