Bumpsteer kit

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Anyone using the Steeda bumpsteer kit after lowering their car? Does it really do anything? I do notice at certain times- going over bumpy terrain that the car gets a little squirrely.

I know bumpsteer is built into the car from factory but lowering may introduce more bumpsteer than is desirable.

I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to make a more predictable riding car. I'm lowered 1" all around.
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I have been running the Steeda bumpsteer kit for about 10 months now. I am lowered on the Steeda ultralite linear springs.

I had over a .5" of bumpsteer for every 1" of suspension travel. After the kit was installed and the bumpsteer aligned at a local performance shop in the Atlanta area, I now have .1" of bumpsteer for 1" of suspension travel. The bumpsteer alignment was $45 for reference.

Any more questions, ask [MENTION=25806]SteedaTech[/MENTION] and he can help out.

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I have the steeda also and will install it after my suspension is xomplete. I also bought the maximum motor sport bump steer gauge so I can dial my bump steer to min.

FerraroSpeed

Jim Ferraro
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ferrarospeed.com
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150 5.0 Crew

Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
I have bumpsteer installed as well from steeda. Its definitely worth it. This will help with toe change when going over a bumper. Especially when your driving on the highway. You don't want to be driving quick and feel unwanted steering. I can be going highway speeds and go over bump and not have my hands on the wheel and the car continues the same path and doesn't sway to the left and right.
Sponsored