BULLITT

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
I asked Ford Australia about the 2019 Bullitt - they said that they know nothing regarding the Bullitt and I should ask my dealer.

One dealer wanted a 2k deposit and the contract price (subject to confirmation) would be 80K.

The other dealer wanted a 5k deposit and they stated the contract price would be 100k and then also adjusted when actual price was known.

Both quotes where for Bullitt with Recaros and Magneride.

Both dealers thought that 500 units would arrive in Australia.

I'm still thinking about it.

One thing though, is it just me or does the Bullitt in the official Ford video sound a lot like the GT350, which of course, has the unique flat plane crank V8 sound. Don't know how they got it to sound like that but it sounds very different to the stock GT.
Tell ‘em they’re dreaming !!
Sponsored

Flying Fiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Model GT Fastback Oxford White Auto
^^ $10-100k is the prices Ive heard from others too.

On the sound, the GT gets its sound from the staggered firing order.

The flat crank plane V8s dont do that.
Yes I understand that, and that is why I was really surprised that they seem to have the GT Bullitt sounding like a FPC GT350.

lockwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY2019 Bullitt, 2018 BMW M2, 2019 MX5 RFGT
My dealer in Canberra, who has always been upfront with me, told me that they were notified by Ford a few weeks ago that 500 Bullitts were coming to Aus.

Whispers were that mainly because of the luxury car tax, that the price would be in the vicinity of $90 - $95,000

While I believe they would hold their value better than the standard optioned up GT, are they really worth an additional $15,000+,

I doubt it.

I asked whether it was worth putting in an expression of interest, he said ‘ no’ , they were all spoken for already.

Last edited:

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
I paid a deposit of $nz5000 in early march and was told at that time that NZ was only getting an allocation of 25 bullitts.The total cost is expected to be about $nz89k to $nz92k
Recaro seats and magnaride as std is not known but heavily expected
Now I understand that ford nz have 38 orders so things will get interesting but of these some apparently are just dealers flying kites
Hopefully they will do any allocation fairly based on the date order of deposits paid
Delivery is expected sept- nov
Seems like ford aus knows a lot more than they are telling the dealer network
At least the wait time is shorter than 2014- 2016 as happened last time for my GT
Keep the faith boys!

Sponsored

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
I asked Ford Australia about the 2019 Bullitt - they said that they know nothing regarding the Bullitt and I should ask my dealer.

One dealer wanted a 2k deposit and the contract price (subject to confirmation) would be 80K.

The other dealer wanted a 5k deposit and they stated the contract price would be 100k and then also adjusted when actual price was known.

Both quotes where for Bullitt with Recaros and Magneride.

Both dealers thought that 500 units would arrive in Australia.

I'm still thinking about it.

One thing though, is it just me or does the Bullitt in the official Ford video sound a lot like the GT350, which of course, has the unique flat plane crank V8 sound. Don't know how they got it to sound like that but it sounds very different to the stock GT.
Indicated price here is $nz90k so $A80k seems sensible

lockwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY2019 Bullitt, 2018 BMW M2, 2019 MX5 RFGT
I've ordered a GT Ruby Red, 10speed, forged alloys and Magnaride, cost was $A81,100, getting it for $79,990 drive away, not a bargain I know.

I can't see the Bullitt retailing at the same price. I reckon $90,000+ will be closer to the mark.

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
I've ordered a GT Ruby Red, 10speed, forged alloys and Magnaride, cost was $A81,100, getting it for $79,990 drive away, not a bargain I know.

I can't see the Bullitt retailing at the same price. I reckon $90,000+ will be closer to the mark.
If it’s $50000 US, then you add 10 % GST here for $US55000 which equals $AU70000. What’s the LST on that ?

Then add delivery rego etc.

TeamDenno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT V8 Manual
Vehicle Showcase
If it’s $50000 US, then you add 10 % GST here for $US55000 which equals $AU70000. What’s the LST on that ?

Then add delivery rego etc.
LCT is 30%

Sponsored

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
Thanks guys, I guess we’ll find out soon enough.

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Dealers have been given confirmation of bullitt allocations this week and only option looks to be recaro seats . Delivery later this year

Frostee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
Advice I've received is AU allocation is 750 units. Will only be sold in green here (no shadow black as recently reported as available in the US)

gMit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ
Advice I've received is AU allocation is 750 units. Will only be sold in green here (no shadow black as recently reported as available in the US)
Been told by my dealer they're only getting two

Flying Fiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Model GT Fastback Oxford White Auto
Worth asking your dealer how many deposits they have taken. One dealer in Sydney advised me they had taken around 8 maybe more whereas another dealer had taken two, so best to check and jump onboard with the dealer that has a small number of deposits.
Sponsored