MustangFan583

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I feel the same way man, but at the same time, isn't exciting getting to see all these leaks early? Who knows, maybe the GT500 is next!
Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Minus the slats in the upper grille and a thin satin aluminum colored strip along the outer edges? :-)

Bullitt2065

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I'm sure the new one will get the active exhaust as standard.
More than likely ALL of the go fast goodies on a GT (performance pack + active exhaust + magnaride + brembos, etc. Will come standard on a Bullitt and then it'll get more power and torque than a GT, too.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In this car, I would prefer the newer technologies to be optional. It will be interesting to see if the engine is tweaked or not, given the potential stout rating of 455hp.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Yeah I hope some stuff like Magnaride is still optional so these aren't 50k. Hoping there's some interior choices too, probably won't want the digital gauges for example.

Bullitt2065

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yeah I hope some stuff like Magnaride is still optional so these aren't 50k. Hoping there's some interior choices too, probably won't want the digital gauges for example.
The upcoming Mustang Bullitt will surely be based upon Mustang GT premium, as it has in the past. This continues to be the case that I see a 0% chance that the car will be available without the digital gauge cluster. My guess is as the gauge cluster progresses it will become standard on all Mustangs, because it's a lot easier to just program a new look for the gauge cluster that it is to produce a physical gauge cluster.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Somewhere in Ford's design center some IT guy is working on programming the retro font for the digital cluster.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If the digital cluster is optional in the Premium trim, I would expect it to be optional in a Bullitt package. Of course, if as suggested that some programmer is working on a digital representation of '60s heritage gauges, I could be cool with that.

Also, if anyone noticed, one the dash trims was noted as having an engine turned finish, which mimics what was in the '08/'09s.

Lawd...help me!

Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If that cluster is optional in the Premium trim, I would expect it to be optional in a Bullitt package. Of course, if as suggested that some programmer is working on a digital representation of '60s heritage gauges, I could be cool with that.
I correct myself. I thought the digital instrument cluster was optional. So bring on the '60s font!

(EDIT) The official Ford site is where it said the digital instrument cluster was optional and the engine spun finish was mentioned.
Capture_2018_digital_instrument_cluster.JPG
Capture_instrumental_panel_surround_finish_engine_spun.JPG

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Yeah I remember seeing that it said the digital cluster was available on Premium models. I figured it would be based on the premium model again but since it's just an option on those I was hoping it would be an option on the Bullitt too. While I prefer analog gauges, if they did digital gauges that looked like 60s gauges I could get on board with that for sure.

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
The Bullitt represents a stripped down and hot rodded Mustang. I expect the new Bullitt Mustang will have Ford Performance suspension parts, a 3.73 rear gear, more horsepower than the Mustang GT, and weigh less than the Mustang GT. It looks like Ford will have something that will be a competitor to the Camaro 1le.
Sponsored