Awesome!

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L
Well now I know I have plans that week for either Sunday or Tuesday night... :sunglasses:

OP
OP
Soton

Soton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Did anyone wind up going to Sunday's showing? I did and it was neat to see on the big screen, really was like seeing it for the 1st time again. There was also some nice pre-movie bits with Steve's grandchildren and son and lots of 2019 Bullitt footage. Shared the experience with my father which was special. I enjoyed it so much that I'm going back tonight to see it again with my wife!

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Did anyone wind up going to Sunday's showing? I did and it was neat to see on the big screen, really was like seeing it for the 1st time again. There was also some nice pre-movie bits with Steve's grandchildren and son and lots of 2019 Bullitt footage. Shared the experience with my father which was special. I enjoyed it so much that I'm going back tonight to see it again with my wife!
Nice, I saw it on Sunday with my dad as well. Since I am too young to have seen it in theaters before, it was amazing for me. The sounds were so much more vivid, I noticed more things on the big screen that I didn't before, and going over those hills, crazy! Highly recommend Bullitt fans catch tonight's screening if they haven't yet!

Sponsored

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L
My girlfriend and I have tickets to see it later tonight. We saw several of the β€˜01, β€˜08, and β€˜19 editions plus the original β€˜68 movie car at the Dream Cruise, and spoke with the owner Sean about it. I have seen the movie before but never on the big screen, and she’s never seen it at all so this will be an interesting experience for us.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
I went Sunday afternoon and this evening. It was fun to watch the chase scene on a big screen and hear the sound with big speakers!
Sponsored