• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

[bulk buy] Steeda Clutch Spring 35lbs

Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Fastback PP Manual
They left Lethal last night. Not sure when I will see them here but I'll let you know when they arrive. Hold payment until then. If something happens I'd prefer to be the only one out of pocket rather than trying to refund a heap of guys.
Sponsored

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
They left Lethal last night. Not sure when I will see them here but I'll let you know when they arrive. Hold payment until then. If something happens I'd prefer to be the only one out of pocket rather than trying to refund a heap of guys.
Consider mine sold man. Just let me know when it arrives and I'll come pick it up when you get them :thumbsup:

Kinda used to the factory spring. Need to try this out and see what happens.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Mine finally arrived today, turns out it had been mistakenly carded to a neighbour by AusPost. :doh:

Now, based on the feedback of some, have to decide whether to actually install it. :shrug:

Thanks again to [MENTION=21309]knaps[/MENTION] for his work. :thumbsup:

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Mine finally arrived today, turns out it had been mistakenly carded to a neighbour by AusPost. :doh:

Now, based on the feedback of some, have to decide whether to actually install it. :shrug:

If you don't want it mate I'll take it off you. Where about's are you in Sydney?I'm used to the stock spring but I hate not being able to feel the pedal at all.

MuzzGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Mine arrived yesterday as well, thanks for sorting out this group buy [MENTION=21309]knaps[/MENTION]

Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
If you don't want it mate I'll take it off you. Where about's are you in Sydney?I'm used to the stock spring but I hate not being able to feel the pedal at all.
PM sent.

Repeater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0

Install it!!!
Seriously I just drove my car for 45 mins after installing the spring I got off hunter and it is a completely different car IMO and much for the better.
I didn't notice the clutch being heavy but most importantly you can feel where it will grab rather than that vagueness of the stock setup.
I don't even have to think about that clutch.... It is just intuitive.
Best $25 and 10 mins I have ever spent.

peterdee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Mustang GT
Bit the bullet and installed it this morning. Happy with the weight of the pedal, happy with the way it feels.

I better be, I can't imagine how hard it will be to put the stock one back in :)

Yeah Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT Fastback
I don't mean to offend anyone with my post. IMO ladies and gentleman there is no need for a new clutch spring and it is a waste of money. I couldn't speak highly enough of how the smooth the clutch is, there is definitely a grab point and my gear changes have been flawless with no pig rooting, or even stalling the car.

Sponsored

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
I don't mean to offend anyone with my post. IMO ladies and gentleman there is no need for a new clutch spring and it is a waste of money. I couldn't speak highly enough of how the smooth the clutch is, there is definitely a grab point and my gear changes have been flawless with no pig rooting, or even stalling the car.
Meh, it was like 30 bucks, if it's not needed then I don't think anyone will be too upset

Some of these cheaper mods are just a case of "well it can't hurt to try"

Great to hear you're enjoying the car though! Look forward to more pics :cheers:

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT
Yup, I said the same in post #133.

Still haven't installed it, but am planning to this weekend just to see how it feels

XR6VCT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual Mustang GT
Finally got around to installing the Steeda spring this weekend.

Very very happy with it! I didn't have a particular issue with the clutch but the spring noticeable improves it. A lot more intuitive and a lot easier to achieve smoother changes, in particular when making quick changes. Didn't really notice the clutch feeling any heavier after either.

Best $30 I've spent in awhile and highly recommended!

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Finally got around to installing the Steeda spring this weekend.

Very very happy with it! I didn't have a particular issue with the clutch but the spring noticeable improves it. A lot more intuitive and a lot easier to achieve smoother changes, in particular when making quick changes. Didn't really notice the clutch feeling any heavier after either.

Best $30 I've spent in awhile and highly recommended!
Enjoy! :cheers:

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT
Righto

Installed the clutch spring over the weekend.

(Disclaimer: I was in the 'I don't mind the stock clutch spring feel' camp.)

The clutch feel has improved by at least 55% :D

It is a touch heavier - not to the point where it's a deal breaker if you're driving in traffic - but it's a lot more traditional clutch feeling, rather than the over assisted 'two part' feel of the stock spring, if that makes sense.

12/10 would mod again :thumbsup:
Sponsored