Sponsored

Built Motor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Performance Orange 5.0
Hello there I am new to this forum but I have been searching for a couple of days trying to see if anyone has discussed the current topic of building there motor. IE replacing rods, pistons, valve springs, etc. I hope I am putting this into the correct thread so I do apologize if I have overlooked something.

This is where I am at in the stage of my build now that suspension, drive train etc has been tended too.

So I drive a 2015 Mustang GT PP my goal is a 1000hp mustang don't ask me why I just want to do it. :love: I am going with a Whipple SC as my power adder I just need to get this motor a little stronger before I buy it.

My question is for anyone that has experience with replacing internals in the S550 what they went with, problems they ran into, anything they learned from the build.

I have been looking at MANLEY and CORILLO for pistons and rods other components MMR (which I have heard mixed feelings about) LIVERNOIS. Just trying to figure out what would be the best thing for my application.

I have already purchased COMP stage 2 cams for FI
Billet OPG and CS (I may upgrade my oil pump)

Any help would be appreciated please I don't have time for bashing just want some expertise and thoughts! :headbang:
Sponsored

S550ilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I kinda disagree. This same questions can be asked even if your plan was to not use FI.
True but OP specifically said he was using Whipple as his power adder....so i think the FI subforum will probably be a better place for this./ OP I hope you get the answers your looking for!!!!
Sponsored