Vehicle Showcase
^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^

Sponsored

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Plus, a supercharger kit and support to handle and even produce 1100 hp or whatever (seems to change every day with this dude), the block, labor, flywheel, clutch, transmission, driveshaft, heads, camshafts, hardware, and all that, this just turned into a $60,000 build + the cost of the car with no warranty. You don't go into a 60K build asking questions like this.

So yeah, seriously, Hellcat.

givemeadollar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 LFP 800
Hellcat is definitely the ready to go "out of the box" muscle car or the 2020+ gt500 if you can find one at a reasonable price.

Wide body hellcat redeye in battleship grey or whatever they call it is absolutely stunning.

Screenshot_20200930-104552_Facebook.jpg

Vegas5OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 PP
what else do you have done to the car that you are looking at built shortblocks. There is no point unless you are trying to maske 1000 + hp.

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Looks like the OP has been banned.

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Lol idk why he would get banned?? He just in my opinion worries too much to enjoy a boosted car setup

Sponsored

zworld

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
zane
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Yes he asks some odd questions.

Sins550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0 PP
Why the ban? Seemed unnecessary. Yeah he asked a lot of questions but it looked like he was just trying to learn. Maybe he wasn't into cars at all before this and all of this stuff is just hitting him all at once so he has a lot of questions. Throwing 5 figures into car and not knowing much I'm sure is pretty nerve wracking. The forum should be helping the guy as much as possible, not outcasting him so he doesn't learn a damn thing.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Why the ban? Seemed unnecessary. Yeah he asked a lot of questions but it looked like he was just trying to learn. Maybe he wasn't into cars at all before this and all of this stuff is just hitting him all at once so he has a lot of questions. Throwing 5 figures into car and not knowing much I'm sure is pretty nerve wracking. The forum should be helping the guy as much as possible, not outcasting him so he doesn't learn a damn thing.
Meh, I've been on forums long enough to know OP's type. He's fishing for info on things he's never going to even do. It's like a 20 year old kid with an old Malibu talking about how he's going to LS4 swap it and asking a bunch of questions, starts with a K&N pod filter, and then trades it in on some other car they don't like and repeat ad nauseum.

Reminds me of the old days on the Taurus forums, seems like every month there would be some literal child asking how to turbo their 150HP pushrod V6.

zworld

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
zane
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Meh, I've been on forums long enough to know OP's type. He's fishing for info on things he's never going to even do. It's like a 20 year old kid with an old Malibu talking about how he's going to LS4 swap it and asking a bunch of questions, starts with a K&N pod filter, and then trades it in on some other car they don't like and repeat ad nauseum.

Reminds me of the old days on the Taurus forums, seems like every month there would be some literal child asking how to turbo their 150HP pushrod V6.
I agree I have read many of his posts and some are very immature. He asks silly questions like this and everyone tries to help but you know he's obviously not going to do any of it. Read his exhaust thread about wanting the loudest exhaust possible.
Sponsored