Sponsored

Build Week 3/30

GigaHz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2012 Taurus SHO
Did you have a note in the glove box that says your car was test driven at the factory?
Sponsored

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
Some negatives.
I didn't really like the MT on the test drive so I went auto. Most of the rest was your dealer sucking not Ford. My car was cleaned inside, but not washed as requested. Front plate was not drilled, no stickers, just a dealer frame on the rear. I also didn't put down a deposit.

mluca002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Did you have a note in the glove box that says your car was test driven at the factory?
Glove box was empty when I showed up. Dealer hand the manual and all the paperwork in the office. I don't recall seeing any such note but I will verify when I get home.

OP
OP
drbrian722

drbrian722

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
COTUS has updated again for me... I'm now pushed to 5/1.
I REALLY want to take it to a gathering on Saturday the 2nd so I'm hoping it will be next week without any other delays.

I have to agree with the assessment above about Ford dealers as a whole, at least in my area. I'm paying a little more than the best deal I was offered, but that money is paying for a dealer who does what I ask and doesn't need to be treated like a child or bitch and moan at every request like don't drill the bumper and only hand wash the car. He knows that if he treats me right I'll refer people to him and he's smart enough to realize that I'll be driving off the lot in a car that's going to have a lot of people asking me about it and where I bought it. Unfortunately, he's the exception not the rule.
Conversely, every Jeep or BMW dealer I've dealt with seemed like they were interested in being as professional as possible.

It sounds like the car took the damage in transit, do you think that's accurate?

Two and a half months... I would be thrilled with two and a half months! :thumbsup:
But my dealer did tell me right at the start that it would be 12 weeks.

Mustang4Me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium Convertible DIB
Stuck at the office, it's been a heck of a morning. Hopefully I'll make it out to pick up my car in an bour or two.

Sponsored

seivwrig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
Stuck at the office, it's been a heck of a morning. Hopefully I'll make it out to pick up my car in an bour or two.

Make sure to check the panel alignment. Do a test drive before you sign on the dotted line.:ford:

paul1967

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Ford Service called me back as a follow up to my inquiry - my car is scheduled for delivery tomorrow morning!! Keep my fingers crossed!! :thumbsup:

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Dealer called me. He said he doesn't see an issue with my car and that they have shipments coming in the 26th and the 29th. He believes my car will be on one of those. I guess we'll just wait and see, even though that is very different from what ford service is telling me.

CorvetteDreamin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Dealer called me. He said he doesn't see an issue with my car and that they have shipments coming in the 26th and the 29th. He believes my car will be on one of those. I guess we'll just wait and see, even though that is very different from what ford service is telling me.
See if the dealer will send you the output from the Vehicle Visibility system...

Mustang4Me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium Convertible DIB
Picked it up at lunch. No panel issues, build quality seems excellent. In and out in 20 minutes, it couldn't have been easier.

Had an awesome drive back to the office on a sunny 75 degree day.

Will post photos when able.

Sponsored

mike62

Mike62
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Where do I contact Ford service. Right now my car EDD isn't showing up on my Cortus after it showed being deliver on 5/6.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GigaHz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2012 Taurus SHO
My EDD just went from 4/28 to 4/30.

seivwrig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
OP
OP
drbrian722

drbrian722

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Blurry-cam photos from this afternoon
I don't know if I'm more jealous of the car or the weather? ...and you have both of them! :headbonk:

Congrats!
Sponsored