Sponsored

Build Week 3/30

mwinsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 ram 1500 2015 mustang 2.3 ecoboost comp orang
I wan ted to go pick my car up myself my dealer saI'd they don't allow it any more
Sponsored

DanielSTEJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Premium Convertible
My build date was 04/20. I'm in the same situation. My car should go by rail to Montreal then to my dealer by truck. My car hasn't been released from the plant. According to Jeff, it's not even awaiting shipment.

I hope you get a solution soon. I don't think I have your patience. I don't see myself waiting much longer.

I feel like my car missed it's original shipment date and now it's considered surplus and if there's room on a rail car it will go. If not then I'm out of luck.

Good luck to you
Hi Michel,
It's look like very similar to my case but a month after. At the begining the dealer talked with the regional rep, he said "Transport Issues" but after that nobody confirm me that!

Kay5Oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Black
Hi Kay50h,
I tried this way, I did a claim at The Customer Services 2 weeks ago. The guy was suposed to send it to a Customer Services Director but he didn't. Last week I called back saying nobody called me back. So I talked to his manager, he was sorry about that.

Last Thursday I finaly talked to a Director, she said I will try to check what going on with your car.

I called her back today, she sent email last week to the plant but she didn't have answer yet. She will make a recall on Friday if she didn't received news yet.

So don't loose your time on that way, Ford don't care about a single poor customer. I had two stupid questions since more then 6 weeks and nobody can answer :
1) Why my car didn't get ship?
2) When my car will be ship ?

It's a huge mystery, do they have something to hide I don't know and I don't care. I juste want to know why and when. I said if you are waiting for a part, tell me when you will fix it and when is the nex train for Montreal. If the car isready to ship, like it's was suposed to be March 31, when is the next train for Montreal.

My dealer was willing to send a tuck to pick it up at the Plant with some others cars, they said no the garanty will we obsolete.

What can we really do ? Cancel my order, I will do if I didn't received soon but they really don't care.

I am in Ontario BTW daniel and it seems like a lot of us Canadians get shafted when it comes to shipment. I am hearing about people getting their cars...but seems like mine was forgotten.

I am going to give my dealer a call tomorrow and see if i can talk to any customer service managers about what is going on.

Who knows what will happen...i keep getting the "it hasnt been 12 weeks, we cant do anything".

DanielSTEJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Premium Convertible
I am in Ontario BTW daniel and it seems like a lot of us Canadians get shafted when it comes to shipment. I am hearing about people getting their cars...but seems like mine was forgotten.

I am going to give my dealer a call tomorrow and see if i can talk to any customer service managers about what is going on.

Who knows what will happen...i keep getting the "it hasnt been 12 weeks, we cant do anything".
Hi to make a claim you have to call at Ford Canada Customer Service 1 (800) 565-3673.
You need to provide your Order number and the Car VIN. Insist to have a follow-up with a Director.
Good Luck

Trailhiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium Convertible
Your dealer should have a tool called Vehicle Viability that will tell him / her where your car is. From what I have heard, it will even tell them the rail car it is being transported on. (I don't know if it has any info about the haulers.)

Our dealer has been great. They have even contacted the rail distribution center to find out approximately when our car gets trucked to them.

Good luck! Hope you get your car soon!

Sponsored

DanielSTEJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Premium Convertible
Your dealer should have a tool called Vehicle Viability that will tell him / her where your car is. From what I have heard, it will even tell them the rail car it is being transported on. (I don't know if it has any info about the haulers.)

Our dealer has been great. They have even contacted the rail distribution center to find out approximately when our car gets trucked to them.

Good luck! Hope you get your car soon!
Hi Trailhiker,
Thanks for you help but the issue is not to know where is the car, in our case is to know when they really will ship it !
Like others, my Mustang is still at Flat Rock Assembly Plant MI, awaiting to be ship since March 31.

The big challenge here it's to get a real shipping date to decide if I will continue to wait or if cancel my order! If I cancel it will not to buy an other Ford.

Kay5Oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Black
any of u guys in this build week get any updates?

All i got told was my car was re-released on the 17th and in "awaiting shipment" status again.

DanielSTEJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Premium Convertible

All i got told was my car was re-released on the 17th and in "awaiting shipment" status again.
Hi nothing very concret from my side, only a PM from Ford Customer Service this morning saying : "This batch of vehicles has started trickling out of the plant. Your will move soon as well"

I call back for my Claim saying no status changes fo my car !
:frusty:

whoishomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Mine sat awaiting shipment for over a month. I called ford Canada and complained. It wasn't 12 weeks yet so they said wait a bit longer. I said screw it I'm just going to cancel my order then. That prompted action and 2 years of free maintenance

mwinsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine is in transit dealer said it was handed over to a trucking co

Last edited:

Sponsored

mwinsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No dealer has it on there computer

Kay5Oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Black
Called Ford Service and got my case escalated. Should hear back in 2-3 business days.

mwinsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cotus moved my EDD back five days
Sponsored