gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Quick update guys.. car has just under 5000 miles on it which means almost 2000 on the turbo kit.

0 issues to report. I had the downpipes off 2 weeks ago and had a good look at the turbine wheels... no shaft play on these turbos and they show no signs of giving up any time soon!

Really stoked on the value this kit and turbos bring compared to the $$ spent.

Only problem is how fast im going through rear tires! Time for another set as we speak.
Sponsored

OP
OP

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Got 2 passes in today before they kicked me out.

ET’s sucked again, but new best mph of 146.8.

I’m leaving on 7psi and switching to 11 psi half track.

I really need to grab a 17” set up for the rear.

841-CD0-AD-DBF6-478-E-8004-19-C5-FB1-C3-CA9.jpg

Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
the commentary was the best part, lol, super cute kids. car is kicking butt as well. good stuff.
"What's a roll cage?"
Agreed commentary was great.

OP
OP

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
"What's a roll cage?"
Agreed commentary was great.
Hahaha that’s right. I’ve got one who’s in the know and one who’d rather play with WWE action figures all day LOL.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Man your 60.foot is killing u.I could not tell if it spun or just left terrible.Also looked like u hardly did any burnout,so tires were still probably cold.U are turning advance trac off??

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
If they kicked u off the track they need to look at new rule book. U are legal till 10. You need a better tire setup. Are you on a transbrake now? I would try leaving under less boost.

Sponsored

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Okay gotcha! I mean your putting down 940rwhp through an Auto and that’s around where I’ll probably stop as well anyway since I’m on a stock bullet and if that’s max on fitting it through that area it sounds good to me.. Did you run 3.5 off the other side of the IC up to the throttle I assume?
I think 940 is pushing it.

OP
OP

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Man your 60.foot is killing u.I could not tell if it spun or just left terrible.Also looked like u hardly did any burnout,so tires were still probably cold.U are turning advance trac off??
Yeah.. that was my first pass and I couldn't get a proper burn out due to my 2 step being on the brake pedal. By the time I realized I had to use the Track Apps for a burnout, it was too late.

What you saw was pure tire spin through 1st and halfway into 2nd.

If they kicked u off the track they need to look at new rule book. U are legal till 10. You need a better tire setup. Are you on a transbrake now? I would try leaving under less boost.
Local track is saying 10.0 or 134 mph. They are throwing me out over the mph even though I did my best to plead my case on the 10.0. Lame any way you slice it.

No transbrake yet and yes my tire set up still sucks LOL. 17" ET Street R set up coming soon though. I already have some skinny's for the front ive yet to use.

I think 940 is pushing it.
I haven't made 940. Best dyno pull was 913 and that was on ~13 psi which I still haven't run at the track.

Most boost ive seen at the track is about 11 and im not able to hit the switch to get that psi until about half track.

Last edited:

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
There is certainly lots of potential left in the car. I had my two step on a switch so I could do burn out without track and. I dm surprised u could build 7psi without trans break.

OP
OP

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
There is certainly lots of potential left in the car. I had my two step on a switch so I could do burn out without track and. I dm surprised u could build 7psi without trans break.
I could not... I’m leaving on like 1.5 psi or so.

What I meant to say (lost in typing translation) was the car is on 7psi for the first 3rd of the track then I hit the switch to 11.

Last edited:

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
I could not... I’m leaving on like 1.5 psi or so.

What I meant to say (lost in typing translation) was the car is on 7psi for the first 3rd of the track then I hit the switch to 12.
I couldn’t get mine to leave on any boost either. I now have the transbrake hooked up and 4r200. I am hoping to hit low 1.3 60s?
Sponsored