Not open for further replies.

UPRBill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang
Day 2 times are even better.
Not nearly as good as day 3 well day 4 would technically correct.

jbailer said:
That's amazing, congrats! I love seeing this, especially STOCK engine and turbo! Way to represent! I know you may not want to share the details but it would be great if we could learn what you've found to free up the power. If it's just a bunch of weight reduction and NOS, that won't help the bulk of us as we DD our EBs but if there's something else, that would be good to know. Of course, I've given up on the driver mod. It's just nice to know the potential is there.
Pretty much the common modifications that most people go with. Bigger intercooler, downpipe, tuning. We run MS109 with a race tune from Lund Tuning and an NX methanol kit for additional fueling. Turbosmart bov & wastegate with bigger springs. There isn't much done for weight reduction we have a DSS carbon driveshaft, Weld RTS wheels and for these events we pull the passenger seat and catback. Car weighed 3560 with the seat and catback. With that set up we've been 11.44 @ 117 in great weather.

Jackie Chan said:
Bill is the man. He can squeeze et out of a car without a ton of powet.
Long time no see. Thanks!
Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
When you say, "NX methanol kit", you're talking about Nitrous Express methanol kit right? So no nitrous oxide? I just wanted to clarify, I thought someone was saying the car had nitrous. Weight reduction at those events is definitely understandable and the 11.44 is still fantastic! That 10.8 though, DAYUM! :headbang:

Pretty much the common modifications that most people go with. Bigger intercooler, downpipe, tuning. We run MS109 with a race tune from Lund Tuning and an NX methanol kit for additional fueling. Turbosmart bov & wastegate with bigger springs. There isn't much done for weight reduction we have a DSS carbon driveshaft, Weld RTS wheels and for these events we pull the passenger seat and catback. Car weighed 3560 with the seat and catback. With that set up we've been 11.44 @ 117 in great weather.

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
We run the NX Methonal Kit that we offer along with a NX Nitrous kit.

We would like to thank:

Lund Racing
Nitrous Express
Magnaflow
TurboSmart
Lethal Performance

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Oh, thanks for the clarification. I'd rather make the power without nitrous. It may be the same in other states, not sure but in Maryland, you can't even have the nitrous bottle in the car on the street or you will be fined. The only time you are allowed to have the nitrous bottle in the car is to and from the racetrack and it has to be disabled. I've heard the fine is very stiff too. So that is good for track power but not every day power. Still congrats, that is an amazing run and huge accomplishment! The other amazing part is it was on the stock internals! I wonder how much power and TQ that was? It would be very interesting to see a dyno including the A/F. I didn't think our internals could take that! :hail:

We run the NX Methonal Kit that we offer along with a NX Nitrous kit.

Sponsored

JamesinLittleSilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Ecoboost Premium
Congratulations on win and record Bill.:clap2::clap2:

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Was at the track on Saturday. Met Adam@Tune+, Braden from Cobb, Evil87GN and some other folks from the board. All the Ecoboost Mustangs were well-presented and put on a good show.

Late Saturday afternoon on the drag strip, some poor guy in a Fox Mustang lifted the front end off the line, stayed in it, went vertical, put it on one wheel, then flipped it onto the roof. But he emerged from the car unhurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.