myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
curious to hear if anyone has had any contact from BMR? i've tried every avenue of contact since i order over a week ago and can not get any response on a timeframe for there vertical links. doesn't show anything shipped so assuming it's on backorder. not very reassuring on my first order....thanks
Sponsored

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
They had a dip in a lot of their inventory due to material scarcity. But everything built back up. Email them or wait til you can speak to Dion (Ford Mustang Expert). Great guy.

OP
OP
myblkshadow19

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
They had a dip in a lot of their inventory due to material scarcity. But everything built back up. Email them or wait til you can speak to Dion (Ford Mustang Expert). Great guy.
thanks for the heads up, but with no reply in over a week i requested a refund/cancel on my order. wish they would have been better at communicating what was happening .

20ducks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg G.
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible Rapid Red
Vehicle Showcase
I have sent BMR several messages/emails about the delivery date of my order. It was to be shipped at the end of this week. I registered as suggested on their website...they don't even show my paid order anywhere. This is just un-real in this day and age for the lack of business sense and decency. I mean WTF, are they just riddled with cash cows that they have deleted the term empathy from their vocabulary? Totally unacceptable. I want my expected ship date and when that date occurs, I want painted deck lid spoiler track number.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Any resolution from this dumpster fire of a company ?