Sponsored

BMR Drag Springs

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
^^^ Just did the lock out kit, and vertical links yesterday. Had the alignment done right after. With a 305 rear tire the negative camber is noticeable if you look at how the tire tread is being applied to the ground. Stock is a negative value in the rear. The alignment guy jacked up the rear, after he loosened the adjusters on the rear upper camber links adjusters and allowed them to both drop down all the way and then tightened. Went to +0/12 camber on stock springs. You will need to look into there are camber lockout kit for 60 bucks or the rear adjustable camber links that run $400 bucks. There is a fixed link for lowered setups on BMR springs as well but its only 50 bucks cheaper. I'm running a 28.6" rear tire on the car so I have no interest in lowering the rear beyond 5/8" at this point. The spec on the minimum drop rears are only a tad firmer as I recall than the drags that drop the car 1.5". You can look that up in their specs on line. Unlike many suspension spring providers BMR will share their 411 on the springs weights.
Sponsored