Sponsored

Blend (Build) Date of 9/15/15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
i'm going crazy here hoping car is awaiting shipment, or better yet, already shipped. :headbonk:

Update: Just checked the etis site and looks like build date was updated. Not sure if this means it started production on 9/15 and finished on 9/16 or if it got delayed a day. Either case, hopefully it'll ship out before the weekend ::crossing fingers::
s550 build.JPG
Sponsored

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
i'm going crazy here hoping car is awaiting shipment, or better yet, already shipped. :headbonk:

Update: Just checked the etis site and looks like build date was updated. Not sure if this means it started production on 9/15 and finished on 9/16 or if it got delayed a day. Either case, hopefully it'll ship out before the weekend ::crossing fingers::
Thanks 113! Just checked and mine was updated to 9/16 as well. :clap2: And a Wednesday build to boot!

Reactions: 113

maddogg015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on MUSTANG GT PP Guard
Is there a way to check the Estimated Date of Delivery without bugging Deysha? I really would like to be able to get it this month if possible since there is the extra 500$ rebate for X plan currently (who knows what October will bring).

Dosia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Mine was updated too with 9/16. Yeehaw

Jayhawker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT

shows the same for me!

Sponsored

m.a.s.e

Ninja
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maserecordingstudio.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB
im 16th as well...
i really dont want to annoy Dysha again... wish i could track the damn thing...
cotus is a joke...
form day 1 i got "no car found". and i have been checking since 5/18/2015

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I'm currently at a new job interview. This message just made my morning! Can't wait Deysha! Thank you!
You're very welcome, S5fiddy!!

Just curious but are cars 100% completed from scratch in 1 day? Would love to see the process someday.
It’s more like 2-3 days, Robman.

I am curious as well as to the whole process, my GT had a blend/build date of 9/15 (yesterday), I am curious as to when it usually ships after that, my transportation method is convoy which I assume is faster than rail but at this point it is a guessing game for when the car gets to the dealer (D.C. area in Northern VA)
It may take anywhere from a couple of days to 2 weeks, maddogg015. Yours should be traveling via train. Also, the rail car must be full before departure.

Flat Rock is an assembly plant, so the Mustang's are made from scratch there in the sense that that's where all the parts finally come together. But it's not made from scratch there in the sense that not all parts are made there. For example, the Coyote is made in Canada.

But I also don't know exactly what the assembly process looks like. I think it would be really cool if Ford would put cameras in the plant so we can watch our cars get assembled station-to-station.
Cameras would be pretty awesome. I was more so curious if the process is all completed in one day. Say you have a 09/15 blend date is the car complete and ready for QC by the end of the same day.
Here you go, guys. I hope this helps.

hi Deysha. I am a USA citizen living in New Zealand. i am wondering why there is such a HUGE discrepancy between order to build dates for USA orders and overseas orders? most USA orders are built about 2 months after being ordered. we are waiting up to a YEAR from when its ordered to when its built. Ford is very much an international company as you well know but this seems quite unreasonable. thanks, tom
There are more steps added to production, wimbrow. These vehicles are not the same as US orders. As far as specific details and reasons, those are proprietary to the plant.

Deysha

m.a.s.e

Ninja
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maserecordingstudio.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB
Here you go, guys. I hope this helps.
Deysha
Beautiful, my Boss thank you from bringing my productivity level to below 20% for the next 45 minutes....
Luckily he understand he cant expect me to be away from this forum until i get the car in my hand....

OP
OP

btp916

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP Premium
Mine is in transit! I'm sure you guys are too! My ETA is the 25th - 1st.

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Beautiful, my Boss thank you from bringing my productivity level to below 20% for the next 45 minutes....
Luckily he understand he cant expect me to be away from this forum until i get the car in my hand....
LOL!!! Glad he’s understanding, m.a.s.e. :lol:

Deysha

Sponsored

KentuckyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Still awaiting my EDD, sent a PM last wk to Deysha. Hopefully within the next 1-3 weeks. Just purchased a corsa xtreme and JLT Oil Separator from HyperMotive :cheers: Now just need to order some wheels from N4SM

S5fiddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Squirtle
Vehicle(s)
16' Mustang Ecoboost *Magnetic* Prem.
https://www.etis.ford.com/

Click VEHICLE on the top left of the page (Have your VIN# ready) to get the full specs on your horse.

I have a build date of 9/15/15
Hopefully its on the RAIL already.

racerbait

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB PP ordered
My build/blend date was 9/16. Now have word from the dealership that it is set to arrive the week of the 28th. Ordered mid June with a 19 priority. It's nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can't thank Deysha enough for all the help she's been.

KentuckyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I have an EDD of 10/11. That's a Sunday so probably that week. The End is near

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
Deysha PMed me with an update (thank you Deysha! :ford: ) Mine was loaded up for shipment on Monday/yesterday and now has an updated ETA of 10/04. Unfortunately won't get here before October so will probably miss out on some incentives but w/e just happy the journey is almost over. It's been almost exactly a year since this Brian Makse review of the S550 immediately convinced me of the color and options I wanted:

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]37HQeSOXSoY[/MEDIA]"]
Sponsored