Sponsored

BLACK S550 MUSTANG Thread

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
Well, after seeing pics, I decided to do it! I love it on a Black car.. here's before and after pics... what do y'all think.. be honest but not cruel..lol
:cheers::cheers:
Nope!

I think it would be better if you did the inner ring red, and left the outer ring alone. Or even better yet, think about nickel-red metallic wheels.

Your wheels are too bright, try a brushed look, or slightly darker color. Then the red won't contract/slash so badly.

randotheking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTPP
Ugh, I am so sick of this soft ass clear coat. I detailed my car before winter, not a single swirl mark. I went through a few touchless washes over the winter but for the most part it stayed in storage - no swirls.

I wash the car and detail it for spring and the hood looks like I've been going through a gas station car wash on a daily basis. Unbelievable... You know it's bad when you can't even wipe your car down one time after detailing it.

I'm seriously considering ceramic pro or a new car. Black, NEVER AGAIN

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Steeda Midnight Edition:

attachment.jpg

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Ugh, I am so sick of this soft ass clear coat. I detailed my car before winter, not a single swirl mark. I went through a few touchless washes over the winter but for the most part it stayed in storage - no swirls.
I wash the car and detail it for spring and the hood looks like I've been going through a gas station car wash on a daily basis. Unbelievable... You know it's bad when you can't even wipe your car down one time after detailing it.
I'm seriously considering ceramic pro or a new car. Black, NEVER AGAIN
Definitely get a ceramic coating!! (I have it one my truck.) It will help with the swirls for sure. Also,..use the softest microfiber towels you can find. I suggest the ADAM'S one ply or two ply microfiber towels. Super soft and no scratches. :thumbsup:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Spring Cleaning

Need spacers (interim solution) or a new set of wheels and tires (long term solution)... any suggestions? The car is lowered on Steeda Progressives a little over an inch front and rear, and I really don't want to deal with modifying to combat wheel/tire rub. Current wheels are 19x8.5 w/255/40/ZR19 tires.
DSC_0422 (1).JPG