Sponsored

Black pony emblem for front grill?

pike bishop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT, shadow blk, 401a, pp...
Seconding this one, I ordered one before for my 17 and the Lightning Blue was a good match for the paint on the car. Stuck on with no issues.
+3 or whatever we're on for jim & kathy. purchased a couple from them over years and they're spot on with paint matching and the tape stays put.
Sponsored

17again

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Grabber Blue
I got the stick on one from ebay from jimnkathye and I like it. I didn't think I would but so far so good. I painted my mirror covers but didn't want to risk breaking the posts on the pony getting it off so this worked for $20 plus I got matte black not gloss like the $60 ford emblem comes.

chipset35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Wow those 20" rims on the white car look great! You just sold me on 20's vs 19's!

chipset35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Matte black vinyl wrap. Get a small amount of the good air release stuff like 3M 1080. You don't need to go overboard with the super expensive vinyl the pony is an easy wrap job.

My racing friend owns a vinyl design, print, and wrap place. He's going to do a custom pony wrap for me..something aggressive with a red eye like my racing logo shark.
DIVER RACING  logo.jpg
You can use this on side scoops etc as well?!?!
I know Ford Race Red is color code PQ but I cannot find that color in a vinyl wrap.
Sponsored

Last edited: