Status
Not open for further replies.

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Hello Everyone,
From now until midnight on Sunday Nov. 28'th, I'll either take $5 off your order total, or upgrade to priority shipping at no additional charge for any of the printed parts I 3D print. Unless I get a crazy amount of orders, most should ship on Monday this coming week. For those not aware, I make parts to help make oil changes as mess free as possible. I make a twist to lock oil funnel, thats strong enough to hold a 5 Quart jug, and will take oil as fast as you can pour it in. I also make an oil filter guide for '17-'20 GT350's and all GT500's that slides over the oil filter housing, and directs the oil into the driver side wheel well (then into an oil drain pan) instead of onto the belly pan. You'll lose a few drops, and I do mean just a few drops when installed correctly which is SIGNIFICANTLY better than form-a-funnel or any other method out there. Finally, I make a replacement belly pan trap door (which isn't available through ford unless you buy an entirely new belly pan.) Standard prices are as follows (including shipping, before discount):

Oil Funnel: $38.50
Belly Pan Trap Door: $40.00
Oil Funnel with dust Caps: $53.50
Oil Filter Guide: $53.50
Oil Filter Guide & Oil Filter Funnel: $78.50
Oil Filter Guide, Oil Funnel, Oil Funnel Dust Caps: $93.50

Due to the limited production nature of these products (and this being a hobby), I dont have a website setup for ordering. Instead, send me a PM if you'd like to place and order. Below are pictures of the products, a demo video for how to use the filter guide, forums posts that outline the evolution/sale of the products, as well as some reviews sprinkled in. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Thanks for looking!

GT500 adaptation: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...y-non-exxon-valdez-style.165316/#post-3362990

Original Build Thread: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/3d-printed-oil-change-apparatus-oil-filter-funnel.162885/

Oil Filter Guide in operation (This was the version 1. The version 2, which is shipping now, has some improvements but the use is generally the same.)

Oil funnel in operation (this was early on in development when I was making a pressure fit and twist to lock version of the funnel.) After dialing everything in, I decided twist-to-lock was superior and so thats all I sell now:)

IMG_0290.jpeg

IMG_0291.jpeg

IMG_0289.jpeg

IMG_0564.jpeg

IMG_0563.jpeg

IMG_0562.jpeg

IMG_6302.jpeg

IMG_6303.jpeg

IMG_0222.jpeg

IMG_0223.jpeg

IMG_0224.jpeg
Sponsored

rp930

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, 2019 Ranger, 2015 MB GLK250
PM sent

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
The quality of his printing is very, very good. I have the oil fill funnel (w/caps) and oil filter drain piece and both are very well done. And no, I am not a paid spokes person, just relaying what my experience has been with his products and supporting a fellow board member.

Sponsored

OP
OP
pilotgore

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
The quality of his printing is very, very good. I have the oil fill funnel (w/caps) and oil filter drain piece and both are very well done. And no, I am not a paid spokes person, just relaying what my experience has been with his products and supporting a fellow board member.
Thanks for saying that!

OP
OP
pilotgore

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Will you ship to Canada?

edit to add - keep the discount and charge extra for shipping.
I will, but knowing what a PIA it is to go to the post office and fill out customs forms, there will be an additional fee associated.

I'm just playing catchup, so if you haven't sent me a PM yet, please do so. If you have, I'll be responding to it shortly.

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
I assume the oil filter funnel will not work on a regular GT, have you considered working with a member to develop one? There was a thread where a member was selling them but seems to have stopped. I know there had to be a demand for the GT being much higher production numbers. Thanks

OP
OP
pilotgore

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
I assume the oil filter funnel will not work on a regular GT, have you considered working with a member to develop one? There was a thread where a member was selling them but seems to have stopped. I know there had to be a demand for the GT being much higher production numbers. Thanks
Sure. . . mind grabbing some rudimentary measurements for me to rule out that this one won't work?

Thanks!

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
I would love to help, but I will not have my car up on stands for a few weeks. I will be happy to work with you if nobody has theirs in a position to provide detailed information before then. I browse the entire site but a thread in the 5.0 section looking for help will certainly generate an immediate response. There is an older thread now that I see folks responding to.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/pp1-oil-filter-funnel.139700/page-6#post-3421720

Sponsored
OP
OP
pilotgore

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Just to let everyone know, the response to this sale has far surpassed my expectations, and as a result shipping times have slipped to 10-14 days. Everyone who contacts me during the sale will still get sale pricing no matter when I ship.

Thanks for everyone’s patience and support!

-Jon

Chris Barnes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
PSA: I received my funnel and oil filter guide on Friday. Did my first oil change yesterday, and WOW! The funnel is great, fine and dandy. Works perfectly and super convenient. However, the oil filter guide is a holy crap piece of awesomeness. I literally had zero mess and the thing fit like a NASA engineer designed it. Even if you take your car to the dealer for an oil change, you should buy it just so they don't make a mess of your car replacing the oil filter. Well done, Sir.

OP
OP
pilotgore

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
PSA: I received my funnel and oil filter guide on Friday. Did my first oil change yesterday, and WOW! The funnel is great, fine and dandy. Works perfectly and super convenient. However, the oil filter guide is a holy crap piece of awesomeness. I literally had zero mess and the thing fit like a NASA engineer designed it. Even if you take your car to the dealer for an oil change, you should buy it just so they don't make a mess of your car replacing the oil filter. Well done, Sir.
Thanks for the laugh Chris! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts!

-Jon

rp930

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, 2019 Ranger, 2015 MB GLK250
Great product. Great service. You can’t go wrong ordering from Jon.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.