LxMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Vehicle Showcase
Long shot here but does anyone have any bitcoin or know much about it?? My nieces 18 yr old son is asking me about it cause it's been jumping up lately and I know squat about it.
Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I don't have any. but know a bit about it. the problem is it's volatility. If you get in before it jumps, great. if not, you can lose a ton. this year has been crazy for it though, from like 7k to over 40k now. I knew I should've gotten some back in college, when it was like 10 cents. 10 bucks worth of bitcoin and I could retire right now instead.

onlyturbo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6spd, 2016 Audi S4 (Sold)., 2009 Subaru STI (Sold), 2003 SAAB Aero (Sold)
It is going to 100k by end of year conservatively, probably more. This is why big institutions and banks are buying it now like there is no tomorrow. Even PayPal is buying it... She is very smart to be looking into it, definitely buy!
Good luck!

XS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Bitcoin is on it's way back down, so now is not the time I would buy in. Nobody can predict how any investment will shake out, but to me, looking at the chart, it's quite clear it's heading back down so I would wait. Trying to time the bottom is impossible too, for the average investor anyway. This is the tricky nature of volatile investments, it's all gauging and guessing where the buy and sell points are. To truly be successful in volatile investments, in my opinion, you have to be on top of your game and dialed into the market activity, news, and trends, everyday. Volatile investments are not a good buy and ride option. For instance, if someone bought bitcoin at $40,500 on Jan 9th on it's way up and didn't look since then thinking it was going to continue up, they wouldn't have seen that they've lost almost $10k so far.

onlyturbo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6spd, 2016 Audi S4 (Sold)., 2009 Subaru STI (Sold), 2003 SAAB Aero (Sold)
You buy BC for the long run as an investment asset. You cost average, buying Evey week some at the same time. You do not need to be a day trader to make money on BC. I advised my daughter to buy some, and she is doing very well...with all the money being printed by the Fed, the dollar is being devaluated big time. It is only a matter of time when it will collapse. We all need to protect ourselves and buy gold, silver, and cryptos! Look into it, do your own research, we have to, no one else will help us...