Sponsored

Better street tire than Michelin PS4S??? M/T Street Comp???

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
I like ventus v12 evo 2, and also potenza s007's
Sponsored

bergdon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
It may not be the best street tire, but I'm very pleased with my Conti ExtremeContact Sports. I got them from 4wheelonline last year, and their road performance is still awesome. The only negative I can say is that they are a bit stiff over bumps.

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Its true, the forementioned Goodyear F1 Supercar 3 is indeed a good freakin tire and comes in some 19ā€ sizes that work now. Yokohama A052 is reportedly up there with RE71R performance but I think is only 18ā€ sizes currently? Sport Cup 2 Is what Ford uses on the GT350R and PP2 when they want better grip than the MP4S. Now SC2 is an a streetable ā€˜Rā€™ track tire, but there are more in that category as well... Toyo and Nitto have solid older offerings, Iā€™m not certain on their size ranges.
From what I hear, the A052 surpasses the RE71R, but as you said only comes in the right 18" sizes. Seems the Bridgestone has more competitors finally. The Falken RT660 is an interesting one to consider also. It seemed to rate very highly on Tire Rack's recent testing.
Sponsored