Sponsored

Best tire? Help me decide! New guys read this.

BarberStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mitchell
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT (base,6Spd,BAP)
Hey Mustang family, I'm full bolt on "technically". In the process of going full bolt on. Im on coilovers, and that's all for suspension with stock wheels. My car is a stock + car (mostly stock vehicle or factory optioned asthetic mods) so I have my stock BAP wheels. I may get tired of the stock + look and get wider wheels when I got FI, but for now whats a great tire that isn't 400 a piece that will help me lay down that full bolt on power. Any suggestions?
Sponsored

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Mustang family, I'm full bolt on "technically". In the process of going full bolt on. Im on coilovers, and that's all for suspension with stock wheels. My car is a stock + car (mostly stock vehicle or factory optioned asthetic mods) so I have my stock BAP wheels. I may get tired of the stock + look and get wider wheels when I got FI, but for now whats a great tire that isn't 400 a piece that will help me lay down that full bolt on power. Any suggestions?
Best is Michelin Pilot Sport 4S, but they're pricey. The Conti summer tire is a little less, and the best budget option is the Firestone Indy 500.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Since you are looking to hook full bolt-on power, you could also consider Nitto 555r2 for rear and Nitto 555gt for fronts.

OP
OP
BarberStang

BarberStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mitchell
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT (base,6Spd,BAP)
Thank you guys!
Sponsored