Sponsored

Best sites to find remaining 2019 GT350 for sale.....

BostonDMD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP, 2009 Porsche 911 CS, 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio, 2017 Alfa Romeo 4C, 2017 Jeep SRT, 1998 Porsche Boxster (race car), 2017 Audi Allroad, 1998 Mercedes GL450, 2016 Subaru crosstrek
Sorry for the simplistic question, but I was wondering which sites are best to locate remaining 2019 GT350 inventory.
Thanks!
Sponsored

B0N35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963-1/2 Falcon HT
The Ford site is probably your best bet. Enter your zip, and you can change the distance to 500 in the URL (the pulldown only goes to 100). Find a car you like, you can see the window sticker there (check the blend date for an estimate of time on the lot) and there's also a link to the dealer's website, which will show their asking price.

https://shop.ford.com/inventory/mus...ELBYGT350&year=2019&fyear=2019&Order=Distance

You can also pre-select a color if you'd like, and add 2020 for more cars.

NTB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' GT350 Fathouse Twin Turbo, 21' GT500
Sorry for the simplistic question, but I was wondering which sites are best to locate remaining 2019 GT350 inventory.
Thanks!
Just remember that most of these websites aren't updated regularly, often still show cars that have been sold for a great length of time. I was recently looking for a GT350r and a BMW M4, a high percentage were sold. I think the dealers leave them active for the time period that they purchased to get traffic to their websites.

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
I think the Ford site search will give you the best accuracy on build features, as mentioned by @Bon35. The window sticker is the most accurate source for info on build features and even insight to build date. Most online site ads are very inaccurate with features / options. It can be a frustrating bait and switch when you are dragged into negotiations and then find the features are not as advertised. But once you identify a model / VIN you are interested in, you can search online sites (I used AutoTrader) to see if the Dealer is sharing a sales price. That can help you size up if they are negotiating and to what extent. With these cars, you choices and negotiating power is more limited when you have a specific build / configuration and the distance you are willing to travel for a purchase.

Good Luck!

Last edited:

Sponsored

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Plus 1 for the Ford site. I started with my zip code, searched the 100 mile area and then moved outward. Google a zip code around every major metropolitan area or region and start hunting.

With Ford, the picture shown on the Ford website is almost always accurate and every car shown was always available. I found my car in my home state but the dealer decided to keep it for himself, that was the only car on Ford's site that was not for sale. With Carguru's quite a few were already sold.

I started my quest in February and bought in April.

FDHog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2020 Ford Raptor
That's how I found mine. Ford site.

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
Haven’t you been shopping for going on a year now? Surely, you know the drill in finding cars.

OP
OP
BostonDMD

BostonDMD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP, 2009 Porsche 911 CS, 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio, 2017 Alfa Romeo 4C, 2017 Jeep SRT, 1998 Porsche Boxster (race car), 2017 Audi Allroad, 1998 Mercedes GL450, 2016 Subaru crosstrek
Haven’t you been shopping for going on a year now? Surely, you know the drill in finding cars.
Yes, it has been a toss up between an R and a 718 GT4.....

Last edited:

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Yes, it has been a toss up between an R and a 718 GT4.....
Buy the GT350R, they are not making them anymore, enjoy it and save $50K. Next year, use the money you saved on the "R" and all the other car money you saved up and buy the Porsche too. Go to Track Attack, buy the extra day and get a half-price weekend of driving school. Go fast, save money, look cool.

If you use the Ford.com search and different zip codes to cover different 100 mile areas you will find almost every car out there. The pictures are accurate and the prices on dealer websites are right. It won't be surprising to find a few cars with deep discounts.

Last edited:

Sponsored

SPR1957

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt 2013 Mustang GT
If your looking for GT 350 (not R) in Oxford white with blue OTT stripes (#1000 built) call Tom Pace Jim Trenary Ford Moscow Mills MO tell them the guy who bought GT 500 sent you. Less than MSRP last time I looked. Nice car!

Teej1911

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tobias
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350/'06 WRX Wagon/'09 Mini/'18 WRX
Found mine on this site and couldn't be happier! When buying a car of the caliber your looking for, it's tough (at least for me) to surf the sites that are designed to move 'units'. Dealers want to make a sale no matter the cost, craigslist is hit or miss with sellers, let-go and offer-up, FB market place are a gamble too. I turned to the forums a year out before I was going to pull the trigger. Forums have like minded people who take the time to help and encourage others in the community. Most of the time you can follow the whole history of the car from their threads!! When I was surfing I also was looking on CarGuru, AutoTempest and my neighbor who works for Ford Auto Nation also helped me out. It's not a bad idea to paint a wide radar picture. Just follow your gut, and carfax is cheap insurance when in doubt!

KENS550TX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenneth
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 350 / '22 Bronco
Thanks!
Boston use the Ford site to find the car. Then make sure to look up dealer's website. You will find their better price. I think Ford.com only uses the sticker price. Live in NC found mine 110 miles away in SC. Good Luck!!!!

68Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang coupe, 2020 GT350 Iconic Silver
Buy the GT350R, they are not making them anymore, enjoy it and save $50K. Next year, use the money you saved on the "R" and all the other car money you saved up and buy the Porsche too. Go to Track Attack, buy the extra day and get a half-price weekend of driving school. Go fast, save money, look cool.

If you use the Ford.com search and different zip codes to cover different 100 mile areas you will find almost every car out there. The pictures are accurate and the prices on dealer websites are right. It won't be surprising to find a few cars with deep discounts.
Also remember you can change the 100 to 500 in the web address bar and search a 500 mile radius...I can't take credit for that. Read it here on this great forum!
I spent several days searching across the nation looking for the exact spec I wanted using the Ford website searching different zip codes 500 mile radius at a time. It paid off - I found what I was looking for. It is on a transport headed my way and I should have it one day next week.
Sponsored