Sponsored

Best price for kooks or ARH headers?

Duffie112

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Where is everyone buying there kooks or ARH headers from? Whose got the best pricing? Thanks in advance!! :ford:
Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
I bought most of my bigger purchases from [MENTION=10926]beefcake[/MENTION]. ( Team Beefcake Racing)

Do NOT purchase from Maryland Speed. I bought Kooks headers from them and it took 191 days to ship (No Joke.)

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Maryland Speed only gets special orders in open slots in regular shipments, which is why it takes a long time for some people. That or there was so many orders they were overcapacity. Beefcake is a great spot, Maryland isn't going to be the death of you. Calling any vendor will net you a better price than what they can put online.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Maryland Speed only gets special orders in open slots in regular shipments, which is why it takes a long time for some people. That or there was so many orders they were overcapacity. Beefcake is a great spot, Maryland isn't going to be the death of you. Calling any vendor will net you a better price than what they can put online.
I had to file a reverse charge with my bank to get Maryland to ship. They are garbage to deal with. Also no longer a forum sponsor. (Good riddance)

OP
OP
Duffie112

Duffie112

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Good to know, I’m also trying to find out what headers will work best with my MBRP street cat back and not be deafening lol. Thanks for the reply guys!

Sponsored

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Good to know, I’m also trying to find out what headers will work best with my MBRP street cat back and not be deafening lol. Thanks for the reply guys!
I have the MBRP Street catback and Kook's headers with cats. It's loud as h*ll when you first start it for 2 to 3 seconds. After that, it's not so bad. I can easily have a conversation with my girlfriend when going 50mph. But keep in mind, I'm used to Harley's with straight pipes, R-Model Mack's with no muffler, and track hoe and track loader equipment noises for hours a day. So nothing really bothers me.

dblizzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 15 GTPP
I have Kooks and bought them from Maryland Speed too. Yep they were awful to deal with. Long wait no communication. Nonetheless, I love my kooks and great quality with them. Same with ARH. Only have heard great things. I just got mine installed and coming from the guys who installed many headers (Hypermotive), my Kooks are a little more difficult to install. Mostly coming from one maniflod bolt on the drivers side. They do really like the new Corsa headers and Krona headers. Have you checked them out? Pretty good quality too. Hit [MENTION=9610]jayman33[/MENTION] up from Hypermotive. Maybe they can hook you up with a good set of headers.

Last edited:

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
We can def get you dialed in. Maryland speed is not an authorized dealer for kooks and just about any other company.

we can get you setup with arh, kooks, or any other brand your looking for

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I'd be interested in learning more about Krona and Corsa headers... anything that doesn't hang under the car makes me smile.

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I'd be interested in learning more about Krona and Corsa headers... anything that doesn't hang under the car makes me smile.
almost any reputable brand will be fine

just comes down to if you have a company preference,

we have alot of brands in stock, kooks, sw, mbrp, corsa, etc..

hit me up with any questions

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
I actually have Krona on my personal car and can honestly say we’ve installed more Corsa and ARH our of them all. The Corsa headers really have only been out a few months and we’ve installed roughly 30 sets. ARH has always been my favorite but Corsa and Krona come in close.

If anyone has any questions just give us a shout, you’ll need tuning as well which we can get you covered with Lund
Sponsored