Sponsored

Best option for quad tips

Hotlaprc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I have a 2017 PP 5.0 I have decided on corsa sport cat back system. I love the sound and quality seems good. So what are my options on balances that will fit this corsa sport catback system with quad tips?
Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Roush or GT-350...

OP
OP
Hotlaprc

Hotlaprc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Roush or GT-350...
Can I install the GT350 valance on my PP bumper? Will the corsa quad tips work with GT350 valance?

Gman

Gman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic Mustang
Can I install the GT350 valance on my PP bumper? Will the corsa quad tips work with GT350 valance?

Yes on both but you will have to modify the cut out for the quads for the corsa to work there is one guy that did it recently I'll try to find it

OP
OP
Hotlaprc

Hotlaprc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Yes on both
I spent 2 hours last night searching hahaha. I guess my PP bumper is like a base bumper. I could not find anyone modifying the base or PP bumper to put on GT350 valance. I did find people putting rousch valance on base and PP bumpers

Sponsored

Rodan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
I'm in kind of the same boat, we have a '17 base GT PP. My plan is to just switch to an '18 bumper cover and valance when I get around to doing the exhaust.

Ours came with (we bought it used) a resonator eliminator and Magnaflow axleback, and it sounds good, but I want the quad tips.

I did some plastidip on the stock bumper for a short term cosmetic improvement.

27067803867_e537835e42_c.jpg

dev1360

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 S550
I have an OEM GT350 valance on my premium performance pack bumper. I also have Corsa Sports that I put my own Ebay quad tips on. They will fit perfectly into the OEM GT350 tip holes.

Kinda pointless to run the corsa quad tips and cut the valance when you can get tips that are cheaper and will fit the valance with no modifying.

OP
OP
Hotlaprc

Hotlaprc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT

sonicc

Mr. Bond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
IMO the only tips that look good with GT350 valence are the ones that come with it. Everything else looks off.

You could run a Corsa quad tip setup for GT350 though...

Sponsored

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
Nice find!!!! Still confused on how the GT350 valance goes on the Performance Pack bumper? I have been told and am reading the valance does not come off on the PP rear bumper
I can't comment on how to install the GT350 valance, but I just installed the Roush valance on my GT/PP yesterday. Please note that you keep saying that you're trying to figure out how the valance goes on the Performance Pack bumper. The PP can have either the base or the Premium bumper. The base bumper has an integrated and molded bumper/valance/diffuser section, whereas the Premium bumper has a two-piece construction, where the bumper and diffuser are connected (and are molded, body-colored plastic) and the valance is a black plastic piece that snaps into both the bumper and the diffuser.

To install the GT350 valance, you probably have to remove the Premium valance, cut off the diffuser section from the bumper, then snap the GT350 valance into the same holes that the Premium valance uses.

Anyway, I installed the Roush valance yesterday, and it's a pain in the ass. If I didn't have a set of 2018 Active Exhaust mufflers on the way, I'd have not done this job. The thing barely fits, instructions suck, and it's super easy to put a screw through the valance.

JR

draconis123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Nice find!!!! Still confused on how the GT350 valance goes on the Performance Pack bumper? I have been told and am reading the valance does not come off on the PP rear bumper
The premium is the only removable one. There will be some DIY getting something like this to fit as cutting figuring out fitment is needed. I wanted to do it but because it's all pretty much custom work. Decided to hold out and just get a premium bumper since mine has a little damage.

Gen_Nick3.8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Camaro SS 1LE
I personally love the huge corsa black tips! makes the stang look killer

OP
OP
Hotlaprc

Hotlaprc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Thanks for all the help!!! I 100% get it now. I have the base bumper, it is fully color matched to the body color. Looks like my quad tip dreams are out for now! Going corsa sport cat back with black single tips for now. Then when funds are up I will get a premium bumper and GT350 valance. I would do it now but gonna do koni shocks, swift springs, PP3 and catback exhaust hahaha don’t want to blow my wad on bumper, valance and exhaust only!!!
Sponsored