Best mustang convertible edition?

Jaymar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaymar
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS - Rapid Red
I really don't understand looking for exclusivity in a Mustang. You do you if it makes you happy but to me, part of the cars appeal is the everybody has either had one or known someone who has. That, and you'll see a handful of red 67 fastback V8 cars at every show because they're cool. Being unique just gets you a beige 73 straight 6 car with bench seats and yellow stripes.
Sponsored

markayash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Honestly I debated and ended up getting an ecoboost. Looks nice and with a few mods has way more power then most need and got 29 MPG driving 80 mph on my last road trip.

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP Convertible
I'm just jealous of the people that have convertible weather for more than a few weeks out of the year.
haha well I don't live in Texas anymore so it does stop around late October.

Sponsored

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
I'm just jealous of the people that have convertible weather for more than a few weeks out of the year.
You have to make it happen. I live in Toronto and am currently in my 28th consecutive month of top down driving. And I’m not talking about putting it down for a quick dash just so I can say I’ve done it. My wife and I regularly go for afternoon drives northwest of the city on nice sunny winter days, provided the temperature is at or above 2°C. With the windows and the Love the Drive up, a touch of heat on bi-level, the car is quite comfortable. I often run errands with the top down as well. I am coming up on 72 months with the car and will have probably driven 65 of those with the top down. In summer, it’s A/C and seats on. Luckily, we don’t get the heat and humidity the southern US does, so top up here is nearly only limited by rain.
Sponsored